PlanetNinja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» IM ZAKUZU!!!....*AHEM*....MEOW???..no...MONKEYS!!!
Everything got scary all of a sudden... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:27 am by Ken

» Umm... So... I was just wondering...
Everything got scary all of a sudden... EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:40 pm by Midori Akuhei

» Ask the person below you a question! =D
Everything got scary all of a sudden... EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 11:54 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» D-RANK: FIND THE MISSING DOG
Everything got scary all of a sudden... EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:44 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» Unni's and Imouto's Training
Everything got scary all of a sudden... EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:37 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» B-Rank: Retrieving the Philosophers Stone
Everything got scary all of a sudden... EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:14 pm by Ken

» FUCK WE DIED!!
Everything got scary all of a sudden... EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:08 pm by Ken

» S-RANK: FINDING KATAKI'S WHEREABOUTS
Everything got scary all of a sudden... EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:44 pm by Osamu

» A-RANK: WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE.
Everything got scary all of a sudden... EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:40 pm by Osamu

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 193 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:46 pm

Everything got scary all of a sudden...

+10
Zyta
Shinji
Shadow
Midori Akuhei
Xavier Skyes
Lucia Silverwing
Yahiko
Ken
Yori Yuhi
Aki Tsukichou
14 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Everything got scary all of a sudden... Empty Everything got scary all of a sudden...

Post  Aki Tsukichou Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:23 pm

There are all of these antagonists crawling around everywhere, and there seems like there's an actual evil plot brewing, AND MIDORI DIED. DDDDDDDD: I didn't even know that was possible!! TT_TT

*whispers* I'm scared... >x<
Aki Tsukichou
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Everything got scary all of a sudden... Empty Re: Everything got scary all of a sudden...

Post  Yori Yuhi Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:29 pm

O.o Holy crud, s-she died?! I must've missed a lot while I was gone...
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Everything got scary all of a sudden... Empty Re: Everything got scary all of a sudden...

Post  Aki Tsukichou Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:33 pm

That's exactly what I was thinking! Like, in the duration that I was gone -which was... a day?- there were about 5 more antagonists, Midori died, and Xavier is the new Yamikage. (Of course, our characters don't know this yet, but yea.) I had to play catch-up for a while, and I think I'm still behind.
Aki Tsukichou
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:34 pm

Aw, man...that's totally crazy! I'm gone for a whole day and this is what happens?! I'm gonna have to read the posts on why she died...and it looks like I'm gonna have to train like crazy if I want to stay alive with so many antagonist around here. O.o
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:47 pm

Gahh, I know! I don't even know that many jutsus to defend myself! I'll be walking along, humming happily in the streets, and in the next second, I'll be drowning in my own blood on the ground with menacing laughter echoing around me! Eep! TxT
Aki Tsukichou
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:59 pm

O.o Don't even say that! We just gotta train and get stronger! *flames in eyes*
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ken Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:00 pm

lol........midori's probbably creating her own story-line thingy with Xavier and....she's temperarily dead! or something like that! or not....i forgot...............
Ken
Ken
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:02 pm

Midori planned her own death. ... Would that be considered suicide? >.< MIDORI, HOW COULD YOU?! T_______T

X.X Omgosh, I know what to do! D:
Aki Tsukichou
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:13 pm

O.o She planned it, didn't see that coming...guess we'll have to be prepared then.
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:19 pm

*sigh* It's all really unexpected. All of these supposed antagonists popping out of nowhere... I just started, too. I really wonder if it's all going to end so soon... I don't like the idea of starting a new character if I die. :/
Aki Tsukichou
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:24 pm

*nods* True that...it took me hours to create my character...
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:27 pm

Not only just the making of the character. It took whatever time to get where I am now. And I had so many more things planned. D:
Aki Tsukichou
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:41 pm

I know, it really sucks. I was recently accepted to be on Midori's Squad, so much for that. -_-;;
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:43 pm

Wasn't that a while ago? But yea, that sucks, now that she's dead. Oosh, that sounds harsh. Umm... Now that she's... gone.
Aki Tsukichou
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:53 pm

Er...I don't think there really is a nice way of saying that someone has died. Anyway, looks like we'll have to wait and see what happens next.
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahiko Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:55 pm

yes......DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Random Guy: "Catch us next time on PLANET NINJA!!!!!! Back to you, Yori, Aki, and Ken!"
Yahiko
Yahiko
Yahiko::The Dracopyre

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:15 pm

Wait, whaaaat?! Yahiko, are you Ken? O.O

And where'd that guy come from?! *looks around frantically*
Aki Tsukichou
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:16 pm

Now that you mention it, good question...wonder if he's really Ken. *looks at him suspiciously*
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:21 pm

No doubt! I mean, look at what he said! "Dun dun dun"? "Back to you, Yori, Aki, and KEN"?! It has to be! That's Ken for sure, isn't it?! X.x *suspense is killing me*
Aki Tsukichou
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucia Silverwing Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:28 pm

[This is...MIDORI....using Lucia's account due to extreme laziness...<<]

AHEM
...maybe he'll mod me..I dunno...but What's his face IS ken...bwahaha...secret is revealed >D
And yesh..me and Xavier planned my death...wahahaha...but i shan't be gone for good...Midori is simply too cool for that..<<
ALSO...I know who all the antags are. No one's going to die because of them..<<
ANNNDDD...as for mah team...umm..I dunno. Maybe Xavier will take charge for a while? I'll be back for revenge though...don't worry~! XD

Sorry it was so sudden..but..yeah. WAHAHAA.
Peace out all. -salutes-
Lucia Silverwing
Lucia Silverwing
Hikage: The Flash Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahiko Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:33 pm

lol..............yeh....it is me...........i am ken....and other people..........
Yahiko
Yahiko
Yahiko::The Dracopyre

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:35 pm

Lol, I figured once Imouto-chan guessed that it was you! Wait...so Xavier might be my new sensei? O.o
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou Sat Aug 01, 2009 11:37 pm

*facepalms*

Yea, I figured most of the antagonists were people who already had characters, ahem, mainly the people with power, hem, ahem, hem, hem.

Glad to know that I'm not going to be over with so soon, though...

AND I KNEW MIDORI-SAMA WAS TOO COOL FOR DEATH! I JUST KNEW IT! *stars shining in eyes* *o*
Aki Tsukichou
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Skyes Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:16 am

D: Hey, I don't want people thinking I'm the bad guy... >> cause most of the time I am xD but seriously I want this to be VERY clear....one character on here is a spy, a secret ninja working for bad people....so this being said, A LOT of strange bizarre crap and mayhem will happen....I won't go easy on you ninja with my antagonist character if you hold back, cause I certainly will not. I will take over the team of Midori's for a short while until we can think of a storyline that's kick-ass lol
Xavier Skyes
Xavier Skyes
YamiKage :: Psychotic Catastrophe
YamiKage :: Psychotic Catastrophe

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucia Silverwing Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:56 am

ISH MIDORI. WAHAHAHAHA:

...There's a SPY...wtf...o.O...My antag will kik their ass...<<
And you're not realllllllyyyy a bad guy...sort of...actually...you are. The black blob will lead a rebel army against chuu~~ WAHAHAHAHA.
Lucia Silverwing
Lucia Silverwing
Hikage: The Flash Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum