PlanetNinja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» IM ZAKUZU!!!....*AHEM*....MEOW???..no...MONKEYS!!!
Everything got scary all of a sudden... - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:27 am by Ken

» Umm... So... I was just wondering...
Everything got scary all of a sudden... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:40 pm by Midori Akuhei

» Ask the person below you a question! =D
Everything got scary all of a sudden... - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 11:54 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» D-RANK: FIND THE MISSING DOG
Everything got scary all of a sudden... - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:44 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» Unni's and Imouto's Training
Everything got scary all of a sudden... - Page 3 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:37 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» B-Rank: Retrieving the Philosophers Stone
Everything got scary all of a sudden... - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:14 pm by Ken

» FUCK WE DIED!!
Everything got scary all of a sudden... - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:08 pm by Ken

» S-RANK: FINDING KATAKI'S WHEREABOUTS
Everything got scary all of a sudden... - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:44 pm by Osamu

» A-RANK: WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE.
Everything got scary all of a sudden... - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:40 pm by Osamu

Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 193 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:46 pm

Everything got scary all of a sudden...

+10
Zyta
Shinji
Shadow
Midori Akuhei
Xavier Skyes
Lucia Silverwing
Yahiko
Ken
Yori Yuhi
Aki Tsukichou
14 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Everything got scary all of a sudden... - Page 3 Empty Re: Everything got scary all of a sudden...

Post  Xavier Skyes Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:00 pm

just think of it this way everyone....if anyone has read HP6 -is amazing x3- that, the storyline build up was somewhat similar to the ending with the big lovable person that was to suppose to be strong died, by someone that known him which was kinda a set up, but are storyline will not be known as of now, my alliance to the good or bad side is quite unknown, well it'll make people make some suggestions A LOT but will all tie together in the end, this is that last clue and help I'll give anyone within OCC thank you bye xD
Xavier Skyes
Xavier Skyes
YamiKage :: Psychotic Catastrophe

Back to top Go down

Everything got scary all of a sudden... - Page 3 Empty Re: Everything got scary all of a sudden...

Post  Yori Yuhi Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:01 pm

Gee thanks Shinji...I'm not sure whether to be annoyed or happy with that blunt statement. -_-;
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zyta Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:02 pm

arh! i be a pirate mateys! Land ahoy!!!
Zyta
Zyta
Zyta::Fear's Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:07 pm

ROFLMFAO. Pirate. ._.;;

You guys think that you could post which characters you own, or is that a secret? It gets confusing, for example, when Ken comments while switching randomly between Ken, Shinji, Yahiko, Shanks, and whatever other characters you have, Ken. O.O
Aki Tsukichou
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zyta Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:10 pm

vaxi and seph, zyta and yahiko are mines...so are the ones you stated!
Zyta
Zyta
Zyta::Fear's Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Skyes Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:13 pm

Telling people who you are is basically taking the fun from RP'ing and resting friendship to last through the battle....
Xavier Skyes
Xavier Skyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinji Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:14 pm

can i tell people who you are????
Shinji
Shinji
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Skyes Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:15 pm

After wards, I'll slit your throat and kill your characters with one hit....
Xavier Skyes
Xavier Skyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinji Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:17 pm

sheesh..fiine...can i tell them your name????
Shinji
Shinji
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:20 pm

Ah hah! That's what I thought. xD Thanks for clearing that up, Ken.

And, well, yes, Xavier, I agree to a certain point. Even though I know who's who in "real life," I make sure that my character only knows the things that she knows, or finds out for herself. OOC conversation is strictly excluded in my character's knowledge.

Still, I'm not demanding to know who's who from you, for example, because... it just feels like I shouldn't know anyway. But when it comes to a person like Ken, who tends to comment freely with any of his characters anyway, it doesn't really matter too much. Even though I know that Ken is Zyta, Shinji, sd;flh;djkfg;g, and so on, I plan to treat each character according to what my character knows about them.

Basically, I'm saying it ruins nothing, for me, anyway. But I respect your need to keep your silence. ^^
Aki Tsukichou
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahiko Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:22 pm

does any one here love me?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!? *cries*
Yahiko
Yahiko
Yahiko::The Dracopyre

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:27 pm

Wait, whaaa~? Does anyone even hate you? -____-
Aki Tsukichou
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaxiclex and Sephirum Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:28 pm

yes....a lot of people...such as Xavier....
Vaxiclex and Sephirum
Vaxiclex and Sephirum

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:29 pm

Nahh. He just wants to kill you because you have vital information... such as.... HIS IDENTITY. DDDDDD:
Aki Tsukichou
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ken Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:30 pm

no....he hates me...ask him........
Ken
Ken
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:32 pm

Umm... Okay...

Mr. Xavier, do you hate Ken/Zyta/Shinji/Hayate/Vaxiclex/Sephirum/Yahiko/Shanks/whatever other characters he has?
Aki Tsukichou
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:33 pm

. . .Interesting, not really sure what to make of this conversation.
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaxiclex and Sephirum Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:34 pm

one reason is cuz i spam....another reason is cuz one of my other characters on another site didnt die....and he thinks im annoying....
Vaxiclex and Sephirum
Vaxiclex and Sephirum

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:41 pm

Lol, Yori Unni. Isn't it a nice conversation? You should tell Ken/Vaxiclex/Zyta/Shinji/every-other-Ken-out-there that you love him. He's feeling very unloved. Sad

Spamming, avoidance of death, and annoyance, oh, my. I think that other than avoiding the death part, I also fall into that "Mr. Xavier supposedly hates Ken" category. x: I also think that I brushed against him the wrong way when I asked for a list of Ken's characters.

Sorry, Mr. Xavier. >x<
Aki Tsukichou
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:44 pm

Oh...feeling unloved ne? Well I'll put it this way for you Ken/whatever-you'd-like-to-be-called...not everyone hates you so don't be so down m'kay? Imouto-chan doesn't hate you either? Right? *glances at Aki expectantly*
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Midori Akuhei Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:48 pm

Dun't worry, Ken/a bunch of other people...I DUUUUUNNN HATE CHUUUU~~ XD

Also..."hate" is a strong word. I rather think Xavier just strongly dislikes you~ XD
Also...no one will die in the team dark training thing....riiiiiight, Xavier? -.-

LALALALALALA~
Midori Akuhei
Midori Akuhei
Ex-Yamikage :: The insane, dead zombie chick

http://narutoninja.heavenforum.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaxiclex and Sephirum Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:49 pm

...............kay.................................ooh....midor's on...!.......*still feels unloved*
Vaxiclex and Sephirum
Vaxiclex and Sephirum

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaxiclex and Sephirum Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:49 pm

u really think that????? i dont.....
Vaxiclex and Sephirum
Vaxiclex and Sephirum

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:51 pm

*brightly, with a shining anime-like background filled with sugar-coated strawberries, iced donuts, and other goodies* Of COURSE I don't hate Ken, Yori Unni! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

*waves at supposed-to-be-dead Midori-sama* Very Happy
Aki Tsukichou
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Midori Akuhei Sun Aug 02, 2009 8:52 pm

i really think...whut....?

DUN'T FEEL UNLOOOOOOOOVED~~ XD
I wuubbb youu~~...In a very friendly way. xD

*waves back* WAHAHAHAHA XD
Midori Akuhei
Midori Akuhei

http://narutoninja.heavenforum.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum