PlanetNinja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» IM ZAKUZU!!!....*AHEM*....MEOW???..no...MONKEYS!!!
Everything got scary all of a sudden... - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:27 am by Ken

» Umm... So... I was just wondering...
Everything got scary all of a sudden... - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:40 pm by Midori Akuhei

» Ask the person below you a question! =D
Everything got scary all of a sudden... - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 11:54 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» D-RANK: FIND THE MISSING DOG
Everything got scary all of a sudden... - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:44 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» Unni's and Imouto's Training
Everything got scary all of a sudden... - Page 6 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:37 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» B-Rank: Retrieving the Philosophers Stone
Everything got scary all of a sudden... - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:14 pm by Ken

» FUCK WE DIED!!
Everything got scary all of a sudden... - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:08 pm by Ken

» S-RANK: FINDING KATAKI'S WHEREABOUTS
Everything got scary all of a sudden... - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:44 pm by Osamu

» A-RANK: WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE.
Everything got scary all of a sudden... - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:40 pm by Osamu

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 193 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:46 pm

Everything got scary all of a sudden...

+10
Zyta
Shinji
Shadow
Midori Akuhei
Xavier Skyes
Lucia Silverwing
Yahiko
Ken
Yori Yuhi
Aki Tsukichou
14 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Everything got scary all of a sudden... - Page 6 Empty Re: Everything got scary all of a sudden...

Post  Yori Yuhi Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:02 am

Crap, I've been corrupted by a genjutsu! How ironic, I'm supposed to be really good with genjutsu too! Being evil...is something I usually never portray, but it's interesting to experience it. *laughs sheepishly*
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Everything got scary all of a sudden... - Page 6 Empty Re: Everything got scary all of a sudden...

Post  Aki Tsukichou Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:02 am

Woohoo!! xDDDD

I thought Harry Potter was pretty famous (except for the fact that the Harry Potter movie got owned by the guinea pigs of G-Force in the box office, LOL!). O.o And it's funny when people spell Aveda Kedevra wrong. Ho ho ho... ;D

And don't worry, Unni. It is a time of chaos and confusion. *grave expression*
Aki Tsukichou
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Midori Akuhei Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:07 am

-ehem-
It's spelt Avada Kedavra...lmao xD
Midori Akuhei
Midori Akuhei
Ex-Yamikage :: The insane, dead zombie chick
Ex-Yamikage :: The insane, dead zombie chick

http://narutoninja.heavenforum.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:09 am

... D:

Shhh! xD
Aki Tsukichou
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:15 am

Oi, good luck with all the antagonists Imouto-chan...I'm officially being corrupted and fallen under a genjutsu! Good luck...young grasshopper, use everything I taught you well. Lolz, just kidding!
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:24 am

Eh, hehe. Thanks. Hope you manage to make your way out of... your many messes. xD
Aki Tsukichou
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:27 am

Same here, most of the Yoris were just clones, but it seems now the real Yori is facing Midori...I'll have to wait and see what happens.
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum