PlanetNinja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» IM ZAKUZU!!!....*AHEM*....MEOW???..no...MONKEYS!!!
Midori and Lucia's Going Away Masquerade - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:27 am by Ken

» Umm... So... I was just wondering...
Midori and Lucia's Going Away Masquerade - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:40 pm by Midori Akuhei

» Ask the person below you a question! =D
Midori and Lucia's Going Away Masquerade - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 11:54 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» D-RANK: FIND THE MISSING DOG
Midori and Lucia's Going Away Masquerade - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:44 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» Unni's and Imouto's Training
Midori and Lucia's Going Away Masquerade - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:37 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» B-Rank: Retrieving the Philosophers Stone
Midori and Lucia's Going Away Masquerade - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:14 pm by Ken

» FUCK WE DIED!!
Midori and Lucia's Going Away Masquerade - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:08 pm by Ken

» S-RANK: FINDING KATAKI'S WHEREABOUTS
Midori and Lucia's Going Away Masquerade - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:44 pm by Osamu

» A-RANK: WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE.
Midori and Lucia's Going Away Masquerade - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:40 pm by Osamu

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 193 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:46 pm

Midori and Lucia's Going Away Masquerade

5 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Midori and Lucia's Going Away Masquerade - Page 2 Empty Re: Midori and Lucia's Going Away Masquerade

Post  Yori Yuhi Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:41 pm

"Great, just follow my lead and just go with the flow okay? You don't have to be perfect, and neither am I for that matter." she smiled at him, gently placing her hands on his shoulders. "Just put your hands on my waist like this..." She gently grabbed his hands and placed them on both sides of her waist. "Now, go with the flow and don't worry so much about screwing up."
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Midori and Lucia's Going Away Masquerade - Page 2 Empty Re: Midori and Lucia's Going Away Masquerade

Post  Tenshin Hikari Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:45 pm

"Um, ok?" Tenshin said, confuse that the postion he was in.
He try to dance with Yori but his feet get mix up a few times on the way.
"Uh....." He sigh, looking down on his feet.

(XD I love dances, especially when the boy ruins it XD and ended up say, I can't do this!XD)
Tenshin Hikari
Tenshin Hikari
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:50 pm

She frowned a bit when she noticed Tenshin suddenly get discouraged. "Tenshin, the thing about dancing is, you can't worry about tripping over your own two feet or stepping on mine. Otherwise it most likely will happen, you gotta chill okay?" she helped him, taking one step forward then one step back.

(lolz! XD)
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenshin Hikari Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:53 pm

"Uh, Ok." Tenshin said and begin to try to relax a little.
As he did, he recovered from his horrible dance last time and dance more gracefully now.
Tenshin Hikari
Tenshin Hikari
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:55 pm

She smiled at him. "See, you're getting the hang of it already. You're actually not that bad Tenshini." she complimented.
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenshin Hikari Sun Jul 05, 2009 2:57 pm

Tenshin grin at the comment and the sucess of mastering the dance. Tenshin saw Shou look at their moves intensely.
"I think Shou wants you to teach him the art of dance." Tenshin said laughing.
Tenshin Hikari
Tenshin Hikari
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:00 pm

She looked over at Shou, seeing how excited he was to dance. "I don't really mind." she said with a giggle, motioning for him to come.
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenshin Hikari Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:06 pm

Shou quickly but somewhat calmly came over and bow down to Yori. Tenshin chuckle at Shou's politeness.
"He's probably a much better dancer than me." Tenshin said as he pat Shou on the head.
"Have fun you two." Tenshin said as he went over to an empty table.
Tenshin Hikari
Tenshin Hikari
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ken Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:09 pm

*I cough*
"You and Yori suck at dancing..."
*I stuff my mouth with food and enjoy it, until I see Lucia and run over to her*
LUCIA! you look beautiful this evening.
*i then realize that my mouth is full and spit it out*
I'm sorry....but I couldn't help notice your charm.
Ken
Ken
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenshin Hikari Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:11 pm

Tenshin sweatdrop as he saw Ken went over to Lucia. He heard Ken's comment but let it go.
Tenshin Hikari
Tenshin Hikari
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:12 pm

Yori simply ignored Ken, laughing a little deciding to curtsy before him before she gently placed her hands on his shoulders. "So you're a first timer right? Let's see how you do." she grinned at Shou.
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenshin Hikari Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:17 pm

Shou grinned at Yori and begin to get into postion by putting his hand on to her waist and grabbing her hand with his other hand. He has been watching Yori and Tenshin for some time..............
Tenshin Hikari
Tenshin Hikari
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:20 pm

She let her body move along with the music as well as Shou. "You're good..." she commented, staring up at him.
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenshin Hikari Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:28 pm

Of course he is. Many girls asked him to dance at festivals. Tenshin thought, laughing silently to himself as he saw Shou dance gracefully.
Shou grinned at Yori's comment and blush just a tiny bit. Shou continued to dance with Yori as Tenshin watch in amuzement.
Tenshin Hikari
Tenshin Hikari
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:32 pm

As the song slowly started coming to a close, she lifted his hand and twirled herself around before putting her hands back on his shoulders.
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenshin Hikari Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:35 pm

Tenshin watched, amuzed at the site. Shou was always a twinkle toe bird.
Shou heard a slow song coming and blush bright red. But nonetheless continue dancing.
Tenshin Hikari
Tenshin Hikari
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:38 pm

Yori giggled as Shou still continued dancing, letting herself lean back nearly touching the ground before she was pulled back up. "You've really got a knack for this Shou."
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenshin Hikari Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:41 pm

Shou gave Yori a nervous but nonetheless, a happy smile. His face still bright red.
Tenshin smirked at the site.
"I can't believe I'm saying this but, this scene is pretty cute." Tenshin said chuckling at the embarress Shou.
Tenshin Hikari
Tenshin Hikari
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:45 pm

"Hey Shou, how bout we go sit down for a bit and grab some punch? Then we can dance s'more..." she offered, twirling around him once more before she slowly stopped.
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenshin Hikari Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:50 pm

Shou nodded and let go of Yori.
"Hey Shou!" Tenshin called as he held up a blueberry punch.
Shou grinned happily and ran over, grabbing the punch.
"What kind of punch do you want?" Tenshin yelled over to Yori.
Tenshin Hikari
Tenshin Hikari
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:52 pm

"I'll take a lemonade please!" she told him.
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ken Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:54 pm

*I go over to the food section and grab a burger. I stuff it in my mouth. Once I was finished, I took a seat. All alone. Poor me...*
Ken
Ken
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenshin Hikari Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:57 pm

Tenshin gave Yori a lemonade as Shou follow him. Tenshin then look at Ken.
"Maybe we should sit next to Ken." Tenshin said, knowing the fact that sometime, Ken can't handle being alone.
Tenshin Hikari
Tenshin Hikari
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ken Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:58 pm

*I continue sitting*
Ken
Ken
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:59 pm

"Hm, guess you're right. It's not any fun if you're at a party by yourself." She thanked Tenshin for the lemonade before taking it and waving at Ken. "Yo Ken!" she greeted.
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next