PlanetNinja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» IM ZAKUZU!!!....*AHEM*....MEOW???..no...MONKEYS!!!
Midori and Lucia's Going Away Masquerade - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:27 am by Ken

» Umm... So... I was just wondering...
Midori and Lucia's Going Away Masquerade - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:40 pm by Midori Akuhei

» Ask the person below you a question! =D
Midori and Lucia's Going Away Masquerade - Page 5 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 11:54 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» D-RANK: FIND THE MISSING DOG
Midori and Lucia's Going Away Masquerade - Page 5 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:44 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» Unni's and Imouto's Training
Midori and Lucia's Going Away Masquerade - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:37 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» B-Rank: Retrieving the Philosophers Stone
Midori and Lucia's Going Away Masquerade - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:14 pm by Ken

» FUCK WE DIED!!
Midori and Lucia's Going Away Masquerade - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:08 pm by Ken

» S-RANK: FINDING KATAKI'S WHEREABOUTS
Midori and Lucia's Going Away Masquerade - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:44 pm by Osamu

» A-RANK: WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE.
Midori and Lucia's Going Away Masquerade - Page 5 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:40 pm by Osamu

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 193 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:46 pm

Midori and Lucia's Going Away Masquerade

5 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Midori and Lucia's Going Away Masquerade - Page 5 Empty Re: Midori and Lucia's Going Away Masquerade

Post  Tenshin Hikari Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:44 pm

"I guess it true." Tenshin said with a smirk.
Tenshin Hikari
Tenshin Hikari
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Midori and Lucia's Going Away Masquerade - Page 5 Empty Re: Midori and Lucia's Going Away Masquerade

Post  Ken Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:46 pm

"What ya mean by I guess?"
Ken
Ken
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenshin Hikari Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:48 pm

Tenshin strugged unknowingly. He not someone to fancies girls. (LOL XD)
Tenshin Hikari
Tenshin Hikari
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ken Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:52 pm

P*I take a seat somewhere near by and watch Lucia*
Ken
Ken
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenshin Hikari Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:58 pm

"Don't be a stalker...." Tenshin mummered, didn't even care if Ken heard it.
He went towards to Shou and Yori.
Tenshin Hikari
Tenshin Hikari
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ken Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:23 pm

*Having a high hearing ability, I hear Tenshin and throw a few hundred kunai at him*
"I ain't a freakin' stalker, TenTen"
Ken
Ken
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenshin Hikari Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:57 am

Tenshin did get hit, well, the subitusion Tenshin. The real one is at an empty table.
Tenshin Hikari
Tenshin Hikari
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:15 pm

Yori sweat-dropped, glancing over at Tenshin and Ken from the dance floor.
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenshin Hikari Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:56 pm

Tenshin wave at Shou, meaning that he needs him here. Shou bowed down in aplonizle to Yori and quickly ran over to Tenshin.
"Having a good time?" Tenshin asked Shou as he smile gently.
Shou put on a grin and nodded really fast. Tenshin chukcle and rubbed the boy's hair.
"Just remember you got a mission tomorrow so don't be out too late." Tenshin reminded him.
Shou then put on a stern face and salute to Tenshin. Tenshin just smile.
"Knock yourself out kid." Tenshin said as he wave a dismissal.
Shou then ran to Yori.
Tenshin Hikari
Tenshin Hikari
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:00 pm

She smiled once Shou returned back to the dance floor and she took his hand, not bothering to ask him anything as they continued dancing.
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenshin Hikari Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:06 pm

After the song ended, Shou ended up yawning. He grab Yori to where Tenshin at so they could sit with him.
Tenshin Hikari
Tenshin Hikari
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:09 pm

She couldn't help but laugh a little when Shou yawned a little once they got over to Tenshin's table. She playfully ruffled his hair before taking a seat and making herself comfortable. "Looks like you wore yourself out there huh?"
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenshin Hikari Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:14 pm

Shou nodded as he seated, his smile happy but tired. He then looked at Tenshin with a pleading look. Tenshin twich, knowing what he wants.
"I don't think that is a good idea...." Tenshin said horrified.
Shou kept tugging his shirt, with a very pleading look and a puppy's eyes.
Tenshin twich again but nonetheless sigh in defeat.
"Take only a half, no, one-fourth, of this." Tenshin said giving him a circular pill.
Shou grinned in happiness.
Tenshin Hikari
Tenshin Hikari
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:16 pm

She blinked curiously as Shou took the small pill happily before popping it into his mouth. "Um, what's that pill for?" she asked.
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenshin Hikari Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:25 pm

"No Shou! I said one-fourth of the pill!!!!" Tenshin said as he tried to stop him but it was too late.
Shou digested the pill and suddenly yelled,
"YYYYAAAAHHHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!"
He then literaty bounce off the walls.
Tenshin then facepalmed.
"The pill is for giving you more energy, though Shou body can't handle it too much." Tenshin explained to Yori, as he think about if he should tried to control Shou.
Tenshin Hikari
Tenshin Hikari
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:33 pm

She twitched when he suddenly started going crazy, not to mention...he actually spoke. She just stood there with her mouth open slightly and eyes slowly dialating. "..."
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenshin Hikari Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:43 pm

After two minutes, Shou just suddenly stop and fell from the ceiling. (He was on the ceiling XD) Tenshin caught him and took a napkin to wipe the sweat off Shou.
"If he shallow the whole pill, his whole energy are cut short." Tenshin said as he saw the sleeping Shou cuddling him for warmth.
Tenshin Hikari
Tenshin Hikari
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:49 pm

"Well it's a good thing he didn't..." she laughed a little, a teardrop on the side of her forehead.
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenshin Hikari Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:59 pm

Shou then cuddle a little more.
"I'm going to take him back home." Tenshin told Yori.
"I'll be back."
Tenshin Hikari
Tenshin Hikari
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:01 pm

"Alright then, I'll seeya soon Shou. Oh, and thanks for the dance, I had fun." she grinned at him before she kissed her index and middle finger and pressed it on the side of his cheek.
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenshin Hikari Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:15 pm

Shou mumbled but then smile as he cluched on to Tenshin.
"Well I'll be gone now." Tenshin said with an amuzing look.
He then left the party through the door.
Tenshin Hikari
Tenshin Hikari
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:25 pm

She watched them walk off and she waved them off before sitting back down to relax for a little while.
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenshin Hikari Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:34 pm

After ten minutes.....

Mansanori came in through a portal of light. He went up to Yori and said,
"Shou won't let go to Tenshin for some reason, so he won't be able to come back to the party."
Mansanori waited for her reaction.
Tenshin Hikari
Tenshin Hikari
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:38 pm

She blinked, staying silent for a moment before she nodded. "Oh, okay...guess Shou just needs to rest for a little while longer. Do you think they'd mind if I kept them company for a little bit?"
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenshin Hikari Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:42 pm

"They won't mind. Shou would be more than happy to see you." Mansanori told Yori.
"Come on before the portal closed." Mansanori told Yori as he went towards the portal of light.
Tenshin Hikari
Tenshin Hikari
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next