PlanetNinja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» IM ZAKUZU!!!....*AHEM*....MEOW???..no...MONKEYS!!!
Unni's and Imouto's Training - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:27 am by Ken

» Umm... So... I was just wondering...
Unni's and Imouto's Training - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:40 pm by Midori Akuhei

» Ask the person below you a question! =D
Unni's and Imouto's Training - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 11:54 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» D-RANK: FIND THE MISSING DOG
Unni's and Imouto's Training - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:44 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» Unni's and Imouto's Training
Unni's and Imouto's Training - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:37 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» B-Rank: Retrieving the Philosophers Stone
Unni's and Imouto's Training - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:14 pm by Ken

» FUCK WE DIED!!
Unni's and Imouto's Training - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:08 pm by Ken

» S-RANK: FINDING KATAKI'S WHEREABOUTS
Unni's and Imouto's Training - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:44 pm by Osamu

» A-RANK: WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE.
Unni's and Imouto's Training - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:40 pm by Osamu

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 193 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:46 pm

Unni's and Imouto's Training

4 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Unni's and Imouto's Training - Page 2 Empty Re: Unni's and Imouto's Training

Post  Aki Tsukichou Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:20 pm

"Umm... Should I stop?" I said a bit loudly. I started to hold back on my attacks a little, but otherwise continued.
Aki Tsukichou
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:27 pm

"Give me your best technique and let's see how the wooden barrier will hold against an attack! And don't hold back, I need to see how much this barrier can handle!" she yelled.
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:51 pm

(Ehh, sorry, Unni, but I might not be on for some time. I have to finish a lot of homework, and I don't think that I'll be able to log on for a while, meaning days... I'm really sorry, Unni. Sad)

"Okay," I said, laughing. I kicked my attacks up a few notches, and the training field roared with the sound of my attacks. "Unfortunately, these are the only offensive jutsus that I know so far, but I can always uber power them with extra chakra," I informed Yori Unni. It was true that I had a limited amount of jutsus, but I had an extensive amount of chakra, especially because of the fact that I focused on ninjutsu so much.

I was about to jump the barrier myself, but I suddenly had a new jutsu in mind. I decided to try it out. Before trying anything, however, I elevated all of my attacks, and the air seemed to howl with movement. Satisfied, I focused on the task at hand.

I concentrated on Navi's speeding figure. Holding her image in my mind's eye, I imagined her getting bigger and shoved chakra into the thought. Slowly, Navi grew until she was about as half as big as the barrier. I nodded, satisfied with my work so far, but I wasn't finished yet.

I clenched and then unclenched my left fist, the one that wasn't spinning the staff. I checked my chakra content, and as expected, I still had quite a bit to spare. I turned my attention back to the giant Navi. She'd lost her brown color from the transformation, but otherwise, attained her shape. I aimed to go further.

I conjured up another image of Navi, and forced more chakra into it. This time, Navi seemed to stretch and twist into a thick, snake-like shape. She lost her wolfish features and took on the more fiercer features of a dragon. The dragon-Navi grew until she towered way over the barrier.

I decided that this was good enough, and cut my flow of chakra to it abruptly. Navi immediately began to thrash against the barrier. I grinned widely. This was far beyond my expectations.
Aki Tsukichou
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:21 pm

(It's alright, I'll talk to ya when you get back Imouto-chan! See you in a couple of days! *waves*)

'Hm, impressive...' she thinks with a faint smirk. "Very nice Imouto-chan, I didn't know you knew such a unique yet cunning technique." she said, nodding her head impressively as she tilted her head back to look at Navi thrash violently against the barrier.

'I wonder how much this barrier can take, probably not much longer consider how big that dragon is now.' she thinks.
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou Wed Jul 22, 2009 6:14 pm

(Hermm... I shouldn't be on right now, but I couldn't help it. I'm really sorry, but don't expect too much yet, Unni. I'm still not going to be able to hold those long RPs like we used to for a while... :/)

I laughed. "I didn't! I just tried it right now!" I let out another laugh. "And it's not really cunning. It's more... dynamic," I said, gazing up fondly at Navi, who was currently trying to wreak havoc upon the barrier.

I decided to wait just a bit longer before jumping in myself.
Aki Tsukichou
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:27 pm

(S'alright, I didn't expect to, but I'll check every now and then just in case. ^^)

"Guess this barrier is stronger than I thought...if that's the case, who knows how much this jutsu will come in handy in combat and missions." she ponders out loud with a hopeful smile.

She watches as Navi continues to bash against the barrier, but no avail. She was wondering what her Imouto-chan had up her sleeve if she could conjure up an attack like this so suddenly.
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:09 pm

I groaned, though I wasn't sure if Yori Unni heard that.

"I know... This thing is invincible," I complained to Yori Unni, making a face. This was only the first time that Yori Unni made it so big, and already it seemed perfect. 'Well, I guess that's kind of what being a jounin is about,' I thought.

"Ehh... Navi, hit it harder," I said, somewhat dryly. Navi didn't have a mind of her own; I controlled her movements completely.

I still didn't feel like going at the barrier myself. I watched grimly as Navi heightened her efforts to crush the wooden dome.
Aki Tsukichou
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:25 pm

She watched as Navi tried even harder to smash the dome, or even scratch it. 'Guess this is enough...' she thinks.

"Oi, Imouto-chan, thanks for your help, but I think that'll be enough. I don't want you to waste too much chakra that you ends up passing out or something." she said, half joking.
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:13 am

(Hi, Unni! Long time no see! xD)

I made a face. Honestly, I was disappointed at myself for not being able to break Yori Unni's barrier. But I ended up laughing at myself.

"Ehh, okay, Unni," I told her, still laughing. I cut off my attacks abruptly, causing the mini tornadoes to cease and Navi, who was in mid-lunge, to suddenly collapse in a huge crash of water. A large puddle lay at the base of the dome, like a moat. It seemed deadly silent compared to the racket that I had made in an effort to take down Yori Unni's indestructible barrier.

I looked blankly at my staff for a second, wondering what to do with all the excess water. I decided to release it all in a gentle spray over the training field to water the grass somewhat. I disposed of the puddle in the same way.

"And how are you, Unni? Tired?" I asked.
Aki Tsukichou
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:19 am

(Hey, nice to have ya back Imouto-chan!)

"A little, but I'll be fine." she reassures her, pushing herself up a little and dusts herself off a little. "That was impressive, that you were able to keep your attacks going like that for so long Imouto-chan." she compliments.
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:29 am

(Hehe, yea, it's nice to be back. ^^ Isn't it late over there? Oo)

"Oh, thanks," I said, suddenly shy. "It was nothing." I smiled at her.

"The way you kept up your shield was really something, though. How did you perfect it so quickly?" I asked her, genuinely curious. "Oh, and do you want to wash your face?" I asked her quickly. I drew a bit of water from around me and formed into a little ball in front of Yori Unni. "You can put your hands in that and take some water."

I passed a wave of water over me, drenching myself all the way. I shivered a little, and then drew out the water out again, leaving me completely dry and refreshed. I smiled up at Unni again.

"Or I can do that for you," I suggested. "It's really refreshing."
Aki Tsukichou
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:34 am

(Only 11:30, that isn't really considered late for me. ^^)

"Well, I think the main key was having perfet chakra control and using the right amount of it." she said with a small smile. "But I really do appreciate you helping me perfect this jutsu, it probably would've taken longer if you weren't with me."

She looks at the water and smiles a little. "Sure, I could use a little water to cool me down after all that training so far."
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:43 am

(Ah, okies. Supposedly, you're supposed to be asleep by 10 or something if you want to grow, or something like that... ._.;;)

"Oh, I see," I said, making a mental note for myself. "And I really didn't do much. Just attacked it like a madman to test it out," I replied, shyly, tugging at my hair. "Besides, my attacks might be weaker than others that you might face..." I let myself trail off.

I nudged the little ball of water closer to Yori Unni so that she could reach it. "Or would you like a shower?" I asked her with an impish grin.
Aki Tsukichou
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:49 am

(Nah, I'm legal as of the 25th this month, so I'm probably done growing. Besides, I'm 5'11 anyway. ^^)

She patted her on the back encouraginly. "C'mon now, don't let that get you down Imouto-chan. You just gotta train more, and I'll admit myselef I could use an improvement in my training as well." she smiles down at her.

She cautiously grabs onto the ball of floaing water with both her hands. "Erm, how bout a shower Imouto-chan?" she asks with a nervous sweat-drop.
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:05 am

(LOL! xDDD Ack, really? I'm only... 5'2"... D:)

"Everything you say somehow always sounds so nice, Unni," I said, laughing.

I grinned, and gently took the ball of water away from Yori Unni. I held the ball of water in my hands, and slowly gathered more water to make it a bit bigger.

"Here, Unni. Stay still. It won't hurt," I said slyly, jokingly trying to scare her. I didn't really expect her to be scared, though. It was all in good fun.
Aki Tsukichou
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:13 am

(Hehe, people always ask me if I play sports b/c I'm really tall, but I've always been more of a computer person. I don't really have the motivation for it... ^^;)

"I always try to look on the positive side of things, you don't worry about the things you don't have control over, but worry about what you do have control over. Like how much training you do..."

"Alright then...I promise I won't cry." She chuckles as she held her position and stayed sill so Aki could use the water.
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:35 am

I thought about that for a second. "True..." I agreed slowly.

I burst out laughing. "Ah, haha, all right, then," I said, still giggling like an idiot.

The ball floated away from my hands and placed itself over Yori Unni's head. I made it pour gently over her head, and the water began to disappear, looking like an invisible ball of water that was emptying slowly but steadily. When Yori Unni looked soaked to the bone, I carefully drew the water back out, leaving her comfortably dry, and blew a gentle breeze that gave her a cooling once-over. I nodded, satisfied at my work.

I then drew up the cleanest, purest water that I could, formed it in a shape of a cup, and offered it to Yori Unni.
Aki Tsukichou
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:42 am

She sighs deeply in content once the water hit her, feeling completely drenched and suddenly she feels a cool rush. She opens her eyes and holds out her hands to take the water greatfully. "Thanks Imouto-chan, that's much better."
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:04 am

(Urgh, I have to go. Sorry, Unni. It was really nice seeing you. Hopefully, I'll see you soon! ^^)

I smiled. "You're welcome," I said, cheerily. I formed a cup for myself and tossed it all down. I sighed. "Water never tasted so good..."
Aki Tsukichou
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:27 am

(Yeah, I think I will... ^^)

She chuckles a bit before stretching a little. "Say Imouto-chan, have you ever had a chance to visit the hotsprings here?" she asks, looking at her curiously.
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahiko Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:16 pm

Yahiko, being only 13, would walk around and finally see 2 ninja up ahead in the distance. He teleported there and eyed them and also listening to them speak. He would slowly open his mouth to talk. "Um...Hello er...strangers..." He didn't know what to say. He didn't want to blurt out the fact that he was an antagonist. He was a bit scared to speak to the 2 girls.
Yahiko
Yahiko
Yahiko::The Dracopyre

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:03 pm

I blinked, a bit startled.

"Actually, no," I started to tell Yori Unni. "I've never actually been to one in my li- Ehh?"

The appearance of a young boy cut me off of my sentence abruptly. He had come out of nowhere, and I couldn't help but stare a little before forming up a response. He seemed only a bit younger than me, maybe twelve, thirteen, or fourteen years old, and he seemed to... want something? I wasn't sure.

I slid a look at Yori Unni before responding. I wasn't sure if i should say anything; I felt too shy. But I worked up the courage to reply anyway.

"Oh, ummm, hi." I was going to finish there, but I didn't want to seem cold, as was usually the case. I forced myself to be outgoing. "Umm... Did you need something?" I asked him a bit tentatively.
Aki Tsukichou
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:27 pm

She stares at the boy with curiosity. He looked to be the age of thirteen or fourteen and looked very shy looking, sort of reminded her of Aki when they first met. She raises an eyebrow for a moment, eyeing him up and down warily, she didn't know this boy. As a jounin, she didn't know anything about this boy, so she had to be on her guard for the time being.

"Who are you?" she asked with a small frown, folding her arms over her chest.
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:42 pm

I did a double-take at Yori Unni's reaction, though I didn't show it outwardly. I was shocked at Yori Unni's sudden... hostility towards him. She was usually very nice and friendly, and this turn of events did not fail to surprise me. I bit my lip and sneaked worried glances at Unni, wondering why she was suddenly like this.

I also took glimpses of the boy, without it seeming too obvious that I was studying him. He seemed harmless enough, and he just looked a little like... a lost kid. I didn't understand what had turned on Yori Unni's alarm bells. I knew that you couldn't judge a book by its cover, but... I waited nervously for his answer, hoping fervently that he wasn't frightened.
Aki Tsukichou
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yahiko Sat Aug 01, 2009 10:06 pm

"I-i'm Yahiko....er...I mean I'm Santa...No, er....eh...I'm...Juarez..." Yahiko said, stuttering as he said this. He was a tad bit scared. He thought the Jounin would attack and he never really went into combat. "I was just walking around....I w-wish I wasn't bothering you t-two giirlss..." He took a few steps back, he was very nervous. He didn't know what to do. He always wanted friends but he didn't know what the others would say.
Yahiko
Yahiko
Yahiko::The Dracopyre

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next