PlanetNinja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» IM ZAKUZU!!!....*AHEM*....MEOW???..no...MONKEYS!!!
Unni's and Imouto's Training EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:27 am by Ken

» Umm... So... I was just wondering...
Unni's and Imouto's Training EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:40 pm by Midori Akuhei

» Ask the person below you a question! =D
Unni's and Imouto's Training EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 11:54 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» D-RANK: FIND THE MISSING DOG
Unni's and Imouto's Training EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:44 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» Unni's and Imouto's Training
Unni's and Imouto's Training EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:37 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» B-Rank: Retrieving the Philosophers Stone
Unni's and Imouto's Training EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:14 pm by Ken

» FUCK WE DIED!!
Unni's and Imouto's Training EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:08 pm by Ken

» S-RANK: FINDING KATAKI'S WHEREABOUTS
Unni's and Imouto's Training EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:44 pm by Osamu

» A-RANK: WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE.
Unni's and Imouto's Training EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:40 pm by Osamu

Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 193 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:46 pm

Unni's and Imouto's Training

4 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Unni's and Imouto's Training Empty Unni's and Imouto's Training

Post  Yori Yuhi Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:22 pm

Yori stretched a bit, popping her elbows once she stretched her arms out in front of her before exhaling a sigh she's held for a while. She turned to look at Aki with a smile.

"Alright then, guess we better get started Imouto-chan."
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Unni's and Imouto's Training Empty Re: Unni's and Imouto's Training

Post  Aki Tsukichou Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:34 pm

I nodded, suddenly serious. "Right."

I took in a deep breath, and blew it out loudly. I concentrated, already planning to work on my jutsu.

"Flow" I breathed, and started to float up a few feet into the air almost instantly.
Aki Tsukichou
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:38 pm

She nodded, smiling faintly as she watched Aki float up in the air. 'Very nice...' she thinks, not wanting to say it out loud.

'Guess I should work on some of my jutsu as well.' she tells herself before she disappears in a shower of flower petals, slowly reappearing on a high branch in a tree.
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:45 pm

I was dimly aware that Yori Unni had disappeared to some branch on a tree. It took a lot of concentration when I used my Flow technique, so I was usually vulnerable to my surroundings when I used it. Using this as an opportunity, I anchored myself where I was in the air, and tried to focus on Yori Unni's image and her surroundings. Slowly, I was able to relax my hold on the jutsu and see my environment.
Aki Tsukichou
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:51 pm

'She's really improving...' She thinks before she closes her eyes, jumping high in the air and landing gracefully on the ground, several feet away from Aki to keep her from losing her concentration. "Wood Release: Wooden Barrier." she whispered to herself, placing her hand on the ground.

In a couple of seconds, the ground began to shake a little before a few wooden yet sturdy pillars popped out from the ground before joining together to create a dome-shaped barrier behind her. She turned around to look at her work. "Hm..."
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:02 pm

At Yori Unni's sudden movement, I almost lost my concentration, and as I tightened my grip on my jutsu, my vision of my surroundings slowly faded away. I gritted my teeth and relaxed my grip on Flow again, in attempt to see my surroundings. I saw Yori Unni with a huge, wooden dome next to her.

I blinked several times, thinking maybe that I had accidentally closed my eyes and formed a random mental picture, but when I double-checked myself, I realized that there really was a huge, wooden structure next to Yori Unni. I released my hold on Flow completely and formed a neat little forward-flip before landing lightly on my feet. I grabbed my beret as it fluttered down after me, and trotted the few paces to Yori Unni.

"Woah!" I exclaimed. "That looks like my Aqua Sanctuary! Except that it's made of wood, of course. Did you already know how to do this, or did you just learn it now?" I asked, inspecting the dome from a bit of a distance. Cautiously, I hopped over to it and looked at it more closely.
Aki Tsukichou
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:19 pm

"It's a new jutsu I've been working on, it's basically a wooden barrier that can be used for offense or defense. I'm learning this from a scroll my mom gave me to use since I'm the only one able to do the jutsu. You don't have to worry, it's pretty much harmless, for now anyway." she explained with a small giggle.
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:27 pm

"Eh hehe... Yea, I knew that..." I said, somewhat sheepishly, tugging at my hair. I tapped the dome lightly, and it made a solid sound. I nodded. It was pretty solid defense.

I smiled at Yori Unni. "Sorry if I disrupted you. It was just kind of interesting." I flipped away from her and her barrier to give her some space before hanging up my beret on a branch.
Aki Tsukichou
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:31 pm

"Nah, you weren't interruping at all. I just saw you working really hard on that jutsu of yours and decided to give you a little space to use it. It's just gonna take me a while to perfect it, it's actually smaller than it should be, it's supposed to be a little bigger than this to make it perfect!" she quickly explained to her Imouto-chan as she watched her walk off with her back turned.
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:38 pm

"Oh, oopsies! Didn't meant to turn on you like that, Unni. But as far as I know, I think it's pretty good so far. It's small, but it's sturdy, so you just have to make it the size you want without changing its thickness. Otherwise, it'll be big, but brittle."

I hoped that I didn't sound like a know-it-all. I plopped down below the branch from where my beret hung and bit my lip, thinking. Unconsciously I started to play with my hair.
Aki Tsukichou
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:42 pm

Instead of getting annoyed at her reaction, she merely smiled at her. "Yeah, I think I'll do that. Thanks for the suggestion Imouto-chan!" she smiled at her, releasing the jutsu and watching the wooden pillars sink back into the ground so she could try it once more.
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:46 pm

I smiled back, relieved that she didn't seem too irritated at my bold suggestion. I watched carefully as she resumed her training, continuously toying with my hair as I did so.
Aki Tsukichou
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:50 pm

She blinked, looking over in Aki's direction before she resumed her training. "Oh, that's right, how selfish of me. I promised that I'd help you with some genjutsu training or at least some tips on it right?" she smiled sheepishly, rubbing the back of her head.
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:55 pm

(By the way, is Tenshin up for some roleplay? She can join us if she wants to...?)

"Oh, no, it's okay. You're not selfish at all! I'm learning a lot just from watching you, really," I assured her soothingly. "Unless you're disturbed by the fact that I'm staring at you so intensely, Unni," I added with a grin, half-joking, half-serious.
Aki Tsukichou
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:03 am

(She told me she'd be back on in a bit. I'll ask her when she gets back on for ya!)

She chuckled at her joke, shaking her head in response, her short brown curly hair flowing slightly in the breeze as she did so. "Course not, but if you'd prefer to learn genjutsu by watching me; I'm fine with that too." she said with a small smile.
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:11 am

(Lol. It's just that she seems to log on a lot without role-playing or anything. I thought maybe it was because she didn't have anything to do here... or something else. >_<
Oh, and, make sure you tell me when you want to go... Don't you have to get up early tomorrow? *worried look*)

I laughed. "Yea, it's okay, Unni. I can learn either way, if I just try. I think it'd be better that way anyway, because you can work on your jutsus without me slowing you down." I smirked lightly and added, "And don't say that I won't slow you down, Unni. It's the truth." I shrugged it off breezily.
Aki Tsukichou
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:19 am

(Yeah, I do actually, thanks for your concern though. I do gotta get up early for work tomorow but I figured I'd stay on for about 15 more minutes before I go. ^^)

Before she could try to console her, she sighed and smiled at her. "Alright then, if that's what you want Imouto-chan. When it comes to genjutsu, you have to have perfect chakra control for it." she explained briefly, before making the necessary handsigns for her jutsu.
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:29 am

(Ah, okay, then. ^^)

I sighed, inwardly so as not to cause Yori Unni's loss of concentration. Chakra control was something I had to work on for my jutsus, too, especially Flow, considering the fact that I was supposed to lift myself up in the air.

I watched Yori Unni's movements carefully, trying to absorb some of her skills by doing so.
Aki Tsukichou
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:34 am

(Hey, I'm gonna go. I'll talk to ya later Imouto-chan! XD)

"Wood Release: Wooden Barrier..." she whispered to herself, putting both her hands on the ground. Both her arms and hands began to glow a faint shade of blue as she let her chakra flow through her freely to create the jutsu. Once the pillars shot up, she quickly forced a little more chakra to her arms in order to make the pillars bigger before they joined together to create a dome-shaped fortress behind her.
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou Mon Jul 20, 2009 12:48 am

(Bye, Unni! Very Happy *wave*)

Catching Yori Unni's eye, I moved my hands together in a silent clapping motion.

'It's definitely bigger...' I thought, eying her creation from where I sat. 'But I can't tell if it's still stable or not...'

I got up from where I sat and brushed myself off.

"Hey, Unni. Can I test it out for you?" I asked her, requesting her permission before I actually approached her from where I stood. I smiled playfully. For some reason, I suddenly felt like beating the heck out of something, and this felt like a good excuse to do that.
Aki Tsukichou
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:01 am

She ponders the thought for a moment before she smiled and nodded her head in agreement.

"Hm, sure that's probably a good way to test it. I'll stand behind it as if I was defending myself in real combat and you attack it." she explained, jumping behind it with a grin. "Don't worry if your attack goes through, if it does, I'll be prepared." she quickly added, giving her Imouto-chan a quick heads up.
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou Mon Jul 20, 2009 6:50 pm

"Ha. All right, then. Since this is just a barrier and I probably won't do any real damage, anyway, I'm not holding back!" I warned Yori Unni gleefully as I skipped over from my tree to her shield.

Smirking in anticipation, I drew my baton (which I shall have to name D:) from my back and took on a loose, relaxed stance. I repeatedly twirled my baton, warming myself up and waiting for Yori Unni's response before proceeding to get at her Wooden Barrier.
Aki Tsukichou
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:12 pm

"Good," she grinned at her as she watched her aim her baton. "I wouldn't want you to."

She watched as she twirled her baton expertly, getting herself prepared before she tried to damage it. She nodded her head in response to cue her to attack the barrier with everything she's got. She wanted to see if the barrier could hold up against her attacks. If not, she really had to pour even more chakra into it and practice more as well.
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:18 am

"Okay, hope you're ready!" Not moving from where I stood, I continued to twirl my baton and conjured up my wolf puppet, Navi. Even in partial water form, she sprinted toward the barrier with the intent to kill.

"Pinpoint, Aerial Waves, God's Grace!" Navi was fully formed now, and she looked only like a brown streak as she rushed the barrier again and again, exploding into water droplets as she made contact with the wood, and reforming to strike again. Blades of wind accompanied her, whipping up mini tornadoes whenever it ricocheted against the barrier. Torpedo-shaped masses of water formed seemingly out of nowhere and hurled themselves with deadly accuracy at the shield, as I gathered more water and chakra into my baton. It shot out into a staff that seemed to brim over with energy. I continuously spun the staff, allowing me to store more energy than I would have been able to than if the staff was dormant.

"How are you holding up, Unni?" I shouted over the tumult of sounds that my attacks made.
Aki Tsukichou
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Tue Jul 21, 2009 3:27 pm

"I'm managing!" she yells back, standing behind her wooden barrier to protect herself from the full blow of Aki's attacks.
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next