PlanetNinja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» IM ZAKUZU!!!....*AHEM*....MEOW???..no...MONKEYS!!!
Come fight the spazz-tastic, OCD girl~ EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:27 am by Ken

» Umm... So... I was just wondering...
Come fight the spazz-tastic, OCD girl~ EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:40 pm by Midori Akuhei

» Ask the person below you a question! =D
Come fight the spazz-tastic, OCD girl~ EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 11:54 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» D-RANK: FIND THE MISSING DOG
Come fight the spazz-tastic, OCD girl~ EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:44 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» Unni's and Imouto's Training
Come fight the spazz-tastic, OCD girl~ EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:37 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» B-Rank: Retrieving the Philosophers Stone
Come fight the spazz-tastic, OCD girl~ EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:14 pm by Ken

» FUCK WE DIED!!
Come fight the spazz-tastic, OCD girl~ EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:08 pm by Ken

» S-RANK: FINDING KATAKI'S WHEREABOUTS
Come fight the spazz-tastic, OCD girl~ EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:44 pm by Osamu

» A-RANK: WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE.
Come fight the spazz-tastic, OCD girl~ EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:40 pm by Osamu

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 193 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:46 pm

Come fight the spazz-tastic, OCD girl~

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Come fight the spazz-tastic, OCD girl~ Empty Come fight the spazz-tastic, OCD girl~

Post  Kaede Moon Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:55 pm

Kaede skipped around in circles in an empty battle field. Suffering from severe boredom, she decided to sharpen her skills with a fight. Once she had skipped in a circle exactly 88 times, she plopped down on the ground, and took her weapon pack out, checking the supplies she had for the coming fight...if anyone showed.
"40 senbon, 12 shuriken, and....9 kunai..." She muttered, eyes wide. She blinked once...then twice...Then jumped to her feet, gripping her head in anguish.
"AAAAHHHHHH!!!!! I HAVE AN ODD NUMBER OF KUNAI?!?!? WHAT IS THIS CRAP!?!?!? HOW DID THIS HAPPEN!!!" She then fell to her knees, skaking silently. Oh the AGONY!! The end is near!
Kaede Moon
Kaede Moon
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Come fight the spazz-tastic, OCD girl~ Empty Re: Come fight the spazz-tastic, OCD girl~

Post  Yori Yuhi Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:00 am

Yori suddenly appeared before Kaede in a shower of flower petals, her arms folded over her chest in a casual manner. She raised an eyebrow at the mysterious pink haired girl who was in hystarics, on her knees by her weapons. 'Is this girl...really a ninja?' she wonders in slight disbelief.

"Um, are you...alright?" she asked cautiously.
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Come fight the spazz-tastic, OCD girl~ Empty Re: Come fight the spazz-tastic, OCD girl~

Post  Kaede Moon Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:10 am

Kaede jumped to her feet as another older girl appeared behind her in. She blinked, tears still streaming down her face, before full on glomping the girl, crying in hysterics again. "No!!! I'm NOT okay!!! I only have NINE kunai!! I NEEEEED an even number of Kunai!! i simply cannot fight with such a...a SHAMEFUL odd number!! Pleaaaassseee say you'll lend me a kunai?!?" She screeched, latched onto the girl still. Despite the fact that children were supposed to be SOMEWHAT mature at age 11...Kaede was still a 5-year-old at heart.
Kaede Moon
Kaede Moon
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:16 am

She is slightly taken aback when she suddenly latched onto her, still in hysterics...over a kunai? And the fact that she seemed really OCD wasn't really helping either. She wasn't sure what to think at the moment.

"Um, alright. I'll lend you one of my kunai. But in exchange, I need you to calm down, and tell me your name okay?" she places a hand on her shoulder hoping to ease the tension the girl was feeling.
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaede Moon Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:27 am

Kaede immediately shut up, and got off the girl, tilting her head to the side, looking unbearably cute~
"I'm Kaede Moon~. Youngest genin in the village, at the moment~. Who are you?" She asked, nonchalantly putting out a hand for a kunai, while rubbing away her tears with the wrist of her other hand.
Kaede Moon
Kaede Moon
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:29 am

"Yori Yuhi, a jounin of this village, nice to meet you." she places a kunai knife in her hand and smiles at her. From the looks of it, she looked more like an innocent little girl than a genin, but looks can be decieveing.
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaede Moon Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:36 am

Kaede smiled brightly, and perked up as she received the kunai. She stuffed it into a pocket, and proceeded to run around in circles, joyfully screaming at the top of her lungs, "I GOT A KUNAAAIIII~~ AND NOW I HAVE AN EVEN NUMBER OF WEAPONSSSSS!!! KAEDE MOON IS READY FOR BAAAAAAATTLEEEEEE!!!" She came to a stop in front of Yori again, smiling like an idiot, her attitude completely changed.
"Heya~...while you're here...Hows about a FIGHT??" She asked, smiling cutely.
Kaede Moon
Kaede Moon
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:39 am

She couldn't help but laugh a little at Kaede's sudden eagerness to fight her. "A spar you say? Sure, I've got some time..." she agreed with a small nod of her head. "But I won't go easy on you, fair enough? Good..." She quickly formed a handsign, slowly disappearing into a shower of flower petals.
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaede Moon Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:52 am

"HOLY GUACAMOLE AND CHEEEEEESSEEEE!!!..she disappeared" Holy shit
Blinking obliviously, Kaede made a few hand signs, causing her normally purple eyes, to go bright pink. With this ability, she could see chakra, and chakra patterns. "where'd she go..." She muttered, briefly glancing around. Shrugging, not wanting to get attacked while she was scanning the area, she made a few hand signs. A thin, pink gas began to float around the whole body field. As soon as this gas was inhaled by Yori, or it entered through her pores, it would slowly start to absorb her chakra, to the point she wouldn't be able to use chakra-based attacks. Even if she was in pieces, or invisible, the gas should be able to find her somehow...
Kaede Moon
Kaede Moon
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:02 am

"Earth Release: Hidden Among Rocks Technique..." she whispered to herself. Stealthily, she hid several feet away from Kaede, her body merging with a random tree and taking on it properties to keep her from getting damaged that made her invisble as well. 'Guess I'll have to keep a safe distance from that gas, especially if I don't know what affect it'll have on my body.' she thinks to herself.

She made another handsign, secretly creating a wooden clone to keep Kaede busy in the mean time. The clone slowly came out from underneath the ground, looking exactly like Yori. "Interesting technique you've got there..." she said with a faint smirk.
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaede Moon Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:46 pm

~Kaede pointed a finger at the cline laughing menacingly. "MWAHAHAHAHA!! You've come right into my poison gas, prepare for dooooooooom~!" She said over-confidently, having no way of telling the clone apart from the REAL Yori. Laughing, she spun her hands around, making several (painful) chunks of earth rise from the ground, before heading towards the clone at blinding speeds.~
Kaede Moon
Kaede Moon
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:54 pm

The real Yori simply smirked to herself, making the serpant handsign along with the shadow clone. The shadow cloned version of Yori simply stood there until the chunks of earth rose from the ground and touched her. In that instant, she disappeared into a shower of flower petals and began circling around Kaede.

"Demonic Illusion..." the clone whispered, activating the genjutsu. The flowers circled around her even faster and enveloped her until the petals suddenly fell away and disappeared as if nothing had even happened, simply a whirlwind of petals, but there was a little bit more to it.
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaede Moon Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:04 pm

~"AHHHH. THE FREAKING FLOWER PETALS OF DOOOOOOOM" She cursed, looking around. However, she wasn't very worried. Due to the fog, the clone (whom she thought was teh real Yori) would have been depleted by about half her chakra by now. How dangerous could a technique be without chakra? A pinkish powder began to circle around Kaede's arms and legs, as she waited for Yori to reveal herself...~
Kaede Moon
Kaede Moon
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:08 pm

In in the fog stood two figures, both of them groaning from immense pain. "K-Kaede..." she called out eerily in unision. Slowly, footsteps could be heard and as the figures came closer, it revealed Kaede's parents, both bloody and on the verge of passing out due to blood loss.

Her so called 'mother' fell to her knees, panting heavily, reaching her hand out towards Kaede. "H-Help me..." she whispered. The father hadn't said a word, as he was busily clutching onto his chest.

(Lol, think when Sakura discovered Sasuke like that b/c of Kakashi's jutsu! XD)
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaede Moon Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:29 pm

~kaede's eyes opened wide, while she had a face between pure terror, and 'wtf'. "M-m-MOOOM??!? DAD?!??" Kaede blinked in confusion. her parents lived in a different village. Why were they here....on the battlefield...slowly bleeding to death?
"GAHHH!!" She yelled out, letting go of logic as she ran towards her parents. Sure...they weren't the best people in the world. but she still loved them...
"WTF HAPPENED WHY ARE YOU HERE?!?" She screamed hysterically, as a weird, light pink glow-y substance surrounded her parents' wounds. Her young mind, clouded by panic, she didn't notcie anything else going on around her, even if she was suspicious of her parent's abrupt arrival...~
Kaede Moon
Kaede Moon
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:40 pm

Yori stared at the frantic look on Kaede's face, holding back a small chuckle. 'Guess genjutsu isn't exactly her forte,' she thinks. 'I wasn't sure if she'd fall for it or not...oh well, I suppose I shouldn't be too rough on her since it's only a sparring match. Just a little bit longer and I'll release the genjutsu.'

In the genjutsu, her mother coughed violently, some blood dripping from her mouth with each cough. She clutched onto her worn out shirt that had been tattered by several kunai and shuriken. "P-Please...I need you to...help me and...your father." she begs, tears making their way to her eyes. "I-I don't think, we have too much longer." Her mother looks over at her husband who was now lying on the ground, not breathing.
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaede Moon Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:54 pm

~"GAHH?? Who did this to you guys?!?!? And more importantly...WHY ARE YOU HERE?!?! Where's Ashley?!? is she okay?!?" kaede asked frantically, as her light pink substance stuff started to heal their wounds. (Ashley is Kaede's 5-year-old sister) Kaede swiftly looked around for Yori, before remembering she disappeared in a shower of flower petals. She then re-activated her Pink Eye, to look for Yori's chakra signature...when she noticed her own chakra system was all messed up.
"Wait...what the heck..." Her eyes widened as she realized why her chakra was out of whack-She was under the influence of a genjutsu. Scowling, she stood up, clenching her fists, still looking around for Yori.
"AUGH. Wait until I get my hands on you for this~!" She screeched, getting increasingly aggravated. How had she fallen for such a juvenile trick? Her parents disowned her when she left! Why would they come to the village now? "Ka! Release!" she said, releasing herself of the genjutsu, causing the morbid illusions of her parents to disappear. Scowling, the pink powder from before started to swirl around her feet evern faster, as she was lifted up into the air. By now, The clones chakra levels should be nearly diminished.
"Come out, jounin....Your chakra is gone....and that was pretty mean of you..."
Kaede Moon
Kaede Moon
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:03 am

The shadow cloned version of Yori appeared instead before her instead of the real Yori, who was still using her 'Hidden Among Rocks Technique' to hide from Kaede. She had mixed with the trees properties to make it seem like it was an ordinary tree and she managed to hide her chakra as well.

"Sorry, didn't think it would actually work..." the clone said with a small smile. "But I've got enough chakra for one more move..." she said with a small smirk. "Wood Release: Binding Nest." she whispers.

Suddenly a large and powerful tree sprouts out from the ground and quickly wraps around Kaede to keep her from moving before the clone disappeared in a 'poof'.
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaede Moon Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:17 am

~Kaede struggled against the trees, to no aveal. She couldn't believe that she had been fighting a clone the whole time...how...Annoying! "AUGH. This blows...." she muttered, trying to pull a branch away from her. She still couldn't see Yori's chakra...so...wtf? "WHERE ARE YOU?!" T_T She cried out, getting mroe and more frustrated with herself...~
Kaede Moon
Kaede Moon
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:24 am

Yori released her jutsu before she slowly pulled herself out from the tree and walked over to Kaede with an apologetic smile. "Sorry about that Kaede...I'm actually a little surprised you managed to break that Demonic Illusion Genjutsu I put on you."
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaede Moon Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:56 pm

~Kaede blinked as Yori appeared. She had been in the tree this whole time..? Dammit. How did she not catch that..."Why are you apologizing...we're having a spar, it's okay~ I guess I was gettign too...wound up..." She said with a sheepish smile. She then pointed to the air around them. "I wouldn't have come out if I were you though. This gas depletes my opponents chakra. It started going into your body as soon as you came out of that tree..." She said with a small, evil childish chuckle~
Kaede Moon
Kaede Moon
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:20 pm

"Hm, very clever, but you forget Kaede, you can't expect a jounin not to have anything up their sleeve in a situation like this. It's best I wrap this up quickly then..." She forms a handsigns before she slowly disappears with the wind. This only made her match all the more easier since Kaede was still attached to the tree and she was immobilzed.

"Flower Petal Dissolve..." her voice echos throughout the forest. In a matter of seconds, flower petals disperse into the air and began to fly around Kaede. They eventually started to consume her entire body, before it began to dissolve away in the blink of an eye.
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaede Moon Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:54 pm

(Sorrayyy it took me so long D:)

~Kaede proceeded to spazz out as she was consumed by the flower petals? (Correct me if I'm wrong o.O) "AHHHHHH!!!! THE PATTERNLESS PETALS ARE EEEAAATTTTIIINNNGG MEEEEE!!!! WHAT A CARELESS WAY TO SCATTER FLOWER PETALS!!! TOTALLY UNSYMMETRICAL!!! I SHOULD KICK YOUR BUTT FOR THIS!!!!" She screeched, not being able to do much out...or could she? The pink powder from before liquified on the trees holding her down, acting as a dangerous acid and setting Kaede free. However, she was already half consumed by the petals....what would happen?
(No seriously....what happens xD)
Kaede Moon
Kaede Moon
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:52 am

(Hehe, you'll find out soon enough! XD)

The petals slowly dissolved her entire body, and at that point, she made Kaede's surroundings completely black. But slowly, the scenery began to change into a dark murky forest filled with a white fog that was impossible to see through. And Kaede...well she had been pinned to a tree once more in all this, the roots of the tree holding her down.

Slowly Yori's body crawled out from the tree Kaede was stuck to, holding out a kunai knife and pressing it against Kaede's neck. If she had pressed it any harder, she could draw blood, and she didn't want to do that since this was supposed to be a 'friendly match'.

"I win..." she said with a cheerful smile.
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaede Moon Sat Aug 15, 2009 9:27 pm

~Kaede blinked. and sighed. Then chuckled sheepishly. '....I shouldn't have gotten distracted....My pink eye could've seen through that....' "Ehehe...you got me there. Congrats, Yori~....but...I'm not really enjoying the close proximity with your kunai there...." She said sheepishly, still chuckling nervously.~
Kaede Moon
Kaede Moon
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next