PlanetNinja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» IM ZAKUZU!!!....*AHEM*....MEOW???..no...MONKEYS!!!
Breakin In, Takin Moneh.................blah blah blah.... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:27 am by Ken

» Umm... So... I was just wondering...
Breakin In, Takin Moneh.................blah blah blah.... EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:40 pm by Midori Akuhei

» Ask the person below you a question! =D
Breakin In, Takin Moneh.................blah blah blah.... EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 11:54 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» D-RANK: FIND THE MISSING DOG
Breakin In, Takin Moneh.................blah blah blah.... EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:44 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» Unni's and Imouto's Training
Breakin In, Takin Moneh.................blah blah blah.... EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:37 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» B-Rank: Retrieving the Philosophers Stone
Breakin In, Takin Moneh.................blah blah blah.... EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:14 pm by Ken

» FUCK WE DIED!!
Breakin In, Takin Moneh.................blah blah blah.... EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:08 pm by Ken

» S-RANK: FINDING KATAKI'S WHEREABOUTS
Breakin In, Takin Moneh.................blah blah blah.... EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:44 pm by Osamu

» A-RANK: WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE.
Breakin In, Takin Moneh.................blah blah blah.... EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:40 pm by Osamu

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 193 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:46 pm

Breakin In, Takin Moneh.................blah blah blah....

+3
Kataki
Xavier Skyes
Vaxiclex and Sephirum
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Breakin In, Takin Moneh.................blah blah blah.... Empty Breakin In, Takin Moneh.................blah blah blah....

Post  Vaxiclex and Sephirum Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:55 pm

Sephirum was warped at the bank so he thought of taking money. He phased through the walls, and went into the vault. He grabbed as much money as possible. Then he the whole place froze. He shattered all the bankers in the way and waited to see if anyone would come. It was slippery.
Vaxiclex and Sephirum
Vaxiclex and Sephirum

Back to top Go down

Breakin In, Takin Moneh.................blah blah blah.... Empty Re: Breakin In, Takin Moneh.................blah blah blah....

Post  Xavier Skyes Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:27 pm

◘Abruptly jagged spikes of rock protruded from the ground. It would staggering trap and flood the area as Xavier would form from a powerful gust that blew debris in the air and continued to spin around. Xavier knew the village was in flames and decided to save the bank first. Seeing someone robbing teh bank and not part of Xavier's original plan he saw no trouble killing the person. A double bladed scythe appeared and spun around Xavier's wrist.◘ "Ah, I see that your stealing while the village is within flames, a nice idea, but 'help' is now here...."
Xavier Skyes
Xavier Skyes
YamiKage :: Psychotic Catastrophe

Back to top Go down

Breakin In, Takin Moneh.................blah blah blah.... Empty Re: Breakin In, Takin Moneh.................blah blah blah....

Post  Vaxiclex and Sephirum Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:32 pm

Soon enough, the bank was an icicle. He saw Xavier and smiled. "And you might be?" sephirum punched the bank, causing 1/2 of it to be destroyed. waves of ice flew towards Xavier and very icy and cold hail, snow, and sleet fell from the sky.
Vaxiclex and Sephirum
Vaxiclex and Sephirum

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Skyes Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:37 pm

"Your Demise..." ◘Almost instantly from the tip of the rock that somewhat froze over with ice began to melt, the water evaporated within seconds. the heat waves from the rock spikes were seen floating upwards as magma would within seconds erupt around the two men. Since lava is hotter than ice and would overwhelm the ice element the two would be in quite the hassle. The wind did not stop as the debris in the spinning tornado would deflect the ice and such away and would be redirected into the magma in which would disappear.◘ "Your out of your league..."
Xavier Skyes
Xavier Skyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaxiclex and Sephirum Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:42 pm

Sephirum was covered in ice and jumped and moved around at mach 3
speed, going to the other side. He'd punch the wall, causing the rest of the bank to break. "I'm just here to do my job...." He then warps out.
Vaxiclex and Sephirum
Vaxiclex and Sephirum

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Skyes Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:59 pm

"I hate when people mess with my plans....now, I'll have to use my luck eye...." ◘As the two would attempt to warp away, Xavier would lower the chance of warping out of the bank in which the two would merely warp back into teh bank, they would be stunned and shocked. the magma would now flood around the ruins of the bank, the tornado would within a millisecond stop and spread it's debris and air slashing wind in every direction. With the brothers luck scarcely lowering by 20% every millisecond it would be impossible to warp out of the area.◘ "Your death shall be quick...."
Xavier Skyes
Xavier Skyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaxiclex and Sephirum Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:48 pm

"Damn it....kids these days.... " Sephirum would fold his hands together and light illuminated from his hands. Suddenly a blinding explosion occurred, leaving no traces of Sephirum. He had ultimately shrinked into the size of an atom, minimizing the molecules of his body and organs, and sped out of the area at un-seeable speeds. The light exceeded out past half a mile and damaged anyone that didn't defend themselves.
Vaxiclex and Sephirum
Vaxiclex and Sephirum

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Skyes Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:36 pm

"I hate your type....size never exceeds speed needs..." ◘As the guy would shrink his body to the size of an atom which is quite small, his speed would never be able to move quicker than he was at normal size. Even with light helping. The air slashing winds WOULD STILL stop anything from moving including small objects so moving away from the area was impossible since they were small in size of a atom, and would continuously spin around getting sick, and highly likely dying from the air getting sucked from their small lungs. bruising at their size was scarcely believable and deadly to anyone at their size. From the great amount of pressure and force of the tornado wind spreading around teh field before the person shrunk their self, their body would simply pull apart and die. Yet no one would know he died except Xavier for he can see things on a molecule level with his luck eye.The winds dismissed and Xavier would walk away as the bank would quickly form and mend back together as nothing happened. Xavier looked over his should onto the spot where the dead man was. and smiled.◘ "I hate your type..." ◘Xavier would then walk away towards the other places of the village to help save it from burning.◘
Xavier Skyes
Xavier Skyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaxiclex and Sephirum Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:00 pm

*Since Xavier forgot about the exceeding light, which Sephirum created, when shrinking, Xavier would be greatly damaged, while his skin particles would shred apart. Along with the rest of his body. Sure, Sephirum was dead, but he had already made his last move, which was the explosion*

Last edited by Vaxiclex and Sephirum on Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vaxiclex and Sephirum
Vaxiclex and Sephirum

Back to top Go down

Post  Kataki Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:32 pm

(Kataki's here to kick ass~...Vaxiclex and Sephirum...wtf...You really can't do that...you're dead...how the hell can you rewind time once you're that fucked...)
Kataki
Kataki
Kataki::Evil Entity
Kataki::Evil Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Felicity Cross Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:34 pm

((Hm, denied...sorry but that's impossible since YOUR SMALL changing time would take a long time to reach out plus your already dead and would have been sucked into teh tornado winds making your move voided, Sorry maybe next time pay more attention to what the fuck is going on, your dead accept the fact bye.))
Felicity Cross
Felicity Cross

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaxiclex and Sephirum Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:37 pm

(Fine meanies.....EDITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Hehe,...VAXICLEX IS STILL ALIVE...)
Vaxiclex and Sephirum
Vaxiclex and Sephirum

Back to top Go down

Post  Midori Akuhei Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:43 pm

(OKie...that seems...legit. Thanks much~...and I forgot about Vaxiclex..<<)
Midori Akuhei
Midori Akuhei
Ex-Yamikage :: The insane, dead zombie chick

http://narutoninja.heavenforum.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaxiclex and Sephirum Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:11 pm

HAH, XAVIER ENJOY YOUR DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOO LATE TO DODGE NOW, EH? MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Vaxiclex and Sephirum
Vaxiclex and Sephirum

Back to top Go down

Post  Midori Akuhei Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:14 pm

You know he probably has a way out of it right....or not...I can't wait to see how this one plays out~..<<
Midori Akuhei
Midori Akuhei

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaxiclex and Sephirum Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:49 pm

yeah...but the damage was already done. thats one thing he can\'t stop. I stated that light light expanded over and he didn\'t do anything to stop that, so that ultimately destroyed him....right? if he did something before...then....oh welll kekekekekek

Last edited by Vaxiclex and Sephirum on Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Vaxiclex and Sephirum
Vaxiclex and Sephirum

Back to top Go down

Post  Felicity Cross Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:52 pm

ACTUALLY he did defend himself...Explosions were and can be stopped when he released the tornado that was making the wind collide with the light which light doesn't damage anything Zakuzu...so basically, this battle was legit lo, Xavier is alive and living...the wind that was slashing cut off the explosion, so basically Xavier's alive your fucking twin or whatever is dead, and BASICALLY! lol all the moves you created were and was deflected by Xavier...hello? read his post BEFORE you attacked, your blinding light well was a counter attack, and if it wasn't, then you broke a rule for degrading his moves lol, either way Xavier is still alive and your character is dead...
Felicity Cross
Felicity Cross

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaxiclex and Sephirum Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:08 pm

huh?....the explosion was exceeding outwards and moving with the light, meaning it was going at great speed...meaning it was going faster than your tornadoes...and your tornado took in some of the explosion but not ALL of the explosion....and xavier was right there, unprotected....plus you said the same lines twice, while walking , NOT RUNNING, away.

Vaxiclex CLONE: A Vaxi-clone comes and shoots flames at any remains of Xavier if there were any left. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
Vaxiclex and Sephirum
Vaxiclex and Sephirum

Back to top Go down

Post  Felicity Cross Tue Aug 04, 2009 3:13 pm

Hm breaking another rule eh? Stating what other peoples moves are,? I posted before you how the tornado's dispersed....and light can't explode....sorry if something explodes then it holds another property in which...the explosion would move slow if you ever saw an explosion before, wind is faster than a explosion taking off, you NEVER said anything about the light damaging anything only saying AN EXPLOSION went off....light was just a blinding light which is what happens after an explosion goes off, your in the wrong just die and accept the fact that you messed up....
Felicity Cross
Felicity Cross

Back to top Go down

Post  Chishio Fuzen Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:24 pm

(Hmm...sorry Ken. I think you just got served. XD Nothing to add )
Chishio Fuzen
Chishio Fuzen
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaxiclex and Sephirum Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:14 pm

i already know that he died. If you read correctly,].....You'd see that i wrote light illuminated from my hands! THEN a blinding explosion happened....the light and explosion went for half a mile radius.....the explosion went with the light meaning it went as fast as it! i accept Sephirum died....why dont you just accept Xavier's death......oh and i Never said the light exploded......
Vaxiclex and Sephirum
Vaxiclex and Sephirum

Back to top Go down

Post  Midori Akuhei Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:51 pm

Hmm...this is a puzzler...now that I read...Yeah...you did a hit, and Xavier didn't defend...<<
Or did he? I dunno...I'm just here to break up the action.
Midori Akuhei
Midori Akuhei

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaxiclex and Sephirum Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:59 pm

He said he used tornadoes..as a defensive move...but he never stated that in the first place. my explosion thingy can overpower the tornadoes if it wants. he should deal with this fact..keekekekkekeke..........an explosion happens in an instant the minute, it's turned on. expecially my one. i stated that its faster than your tornadoes, following the speed of the light....

P.S. If I'm wrong, in the end...then I'm sorry, but right now, I feel that I'm right...kekekekeke
Vaxiclex and Sephirum
Vaxiclex and Sephirum

Back to top Go down

Post  Chishio Fuzen Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:12 pm

Hmm...the only thing is, Xavier is a kage...despite the immense speed of the explosion, which I am not questioning at all, the tornadoes could be summoned just as fast for defensive measures... If a genin tried to pull a stunt like that, The would be admin-powered to death. However...you have to take into account, Xaviers exceptional speed/abailities/whatever...Anyways...i think I'll stop making no sense, and wait for him to respond to this....<<
Chishio Fuzen
Chishio Fuzen
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Felicity Cross Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:17 pm

Xavier Skyes wrote:"I hate when people mess with my plans....now, I'll have to use my luck eye...." ◘As the two would attempt to warp away, Xavier would lower the chance of warping out of the bank in which the two would merely warp back into teh bank, they would be stunned and shocked. the magma would now flood around the ruins of the bank, the tornado would within a millisecond stop and spread it's debris and air slashing wind in every direction. With the brothers luck scarcely lowering by 20% every millisecond it would be impossible to warp out of the area.◘ "Your death shall be quick...."

Vaxiclex and Sephirum wrote:"Damn it....kids these days.... " Sephirum would fold his hands together and light illuminated from his hands. Suddenly a blinding explosion occurred, leaving no traces of Sephirum. He had ultimately shrinked into the size of an atom, minimizing the molecules of his body and organs, and sped out of the area at un-seeable speeds. The light exceeded out past half a mile and damaged anyone that didn't defend themselves.

Now if you look CLOSELY TO HIS POST! he didn't acknowledge the wind or the magma...am I correct? So basically...he degraded my move. HE DIDN'T say he was floating in the air but merely standing on MAGMA HELLO? so he would have died right there. OH AN ANOTHER THING XD Zakuzu your move only stated it was dangerous and WOULD DAMAGE NOT KILL ANYTHING. So I am in the right...BECAUSE the wind would push the explosion away from me in the first place WHICH YOU DEGRADED. AND ANOTHER THING you never said how fast the move was going, since your size the light would move rather slowly even if this happened, and another thing you never stated that it was faster than my wind, HELLO? I said millisecond, you can't run away from these facts, I'm alive so deal with it...
Felicity Cross
Felicity Cross

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum