PlanetNinja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» IM ZAKUZU!!!....*AHEM*....MEOW???..no...MONKEYS!!!
The Overthrow EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:27 am by Ken

» Umm... So... I was just wondering...
The Overthrow EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:40 pm by Midori Akuhei

» Ask the person below you a question! =D
The Overthrow EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 11:54 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» D-RANK: FIND THE MISSING DOG
The Overthrow EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:44 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» Unni's and Imouto's Training
The Overthrow EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:37 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» B-Rank: Retrieving the Philosophers Stone
The Overthrow EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:14 pm by Ken

» FUCK WE DIED!!
The Overthrow EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:08 pm by Ken

» S-RANK: FINDING KATAKI'S WHEREABOUTS
The Overthrow EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:44 pm by Osamu

» A-RANK: WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE.
The Overthrow EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:40 pm by Osamu

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 193 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:46 pm

The Overthrow

+2
Lucia Silverwing
Felicity Cross
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Overthrow Empty The Overthrow

Post  Felicity Cross Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:13 am

♥️The black smoke rampaged into the village shops, people running as the shop exploded into flames. Only loud maniacal laughter was heard.♥️ "I'm going to get you~!" ♥️The laughter continued as she rammed into people as they would catch on fire.♥️ "Now lets...." ♥️The smoke dissipated as Felicity stood in the roaring flames of the village burning. she was eyeballing the large room with windows, the Kage's ballroom.♥️ "
Now, I want to go be a RIOT at the PARTY HAHAHA...." ♥️The black smoke enveloped Felicity as the smoke shattered the ballroom windows and flames erupted from the walls. Felicity stood laughing holding her stomach. She stomped her feet, within laughter.♥️ "THE WORLD WILL PERISH AND BURN~!"
Felicity Cross
Felicity Cross

Back to top Go down

The Overthrow Empty Re: The Overthrow

Post  Lucia Silverwing Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:16 am

In a flash of light the flames would disappear. Lucia was seen walking toward Felicity through the smoke.
Lucia Silverwing
Lucia Silverwing
Hikage: The Flash Princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Felicity Cross Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:26 am

"Aw, can't take the heat little girl, HAHA..." ♥️Almost instantly her wrist flicked as all the windows shattered the glass would then fly towards the Kage, and fire erupted devouring the outside, growing larger from the great amount of oxygen.♥️ "Where's your team of Shinobi, I heard a dead Kage had one, she was no match when I killed her....ahaha, you'll be no DIFFERENT!" ♥️Felicity screamed at her rather angry.♥️
Felicity Cross
Felicity Cross

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucia Silverwing Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:31 am

*The glass disappeared in little flashes of light around Lucia.*
"Who are you calling little?"
*Lucia asked, looking up at Felicity. Lucia would flash next to Felicity so fast it was imposable to see. Lucia's hand already at Felicity's troat and she was about to crush it.*
Lucia Silverwing
Lucia Silverwing

Back to top Go down

Post  Felicity Cross Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:36 am

♥️No one ever knew Felicity's speed and strength, but now it was the time to be shown, as the Kage disappeared, a fire tornado erupted engulfing Felicity's body. As the Kage's foot would be aimed at the throat that was covered in flames, the foot would likely swipe through the fire and reach the other side. Felicity was in the air as a large green energy wave thrashed into the air in light speed. The green energy was fear energy.♥️
Felicity Cross
Felicity Cross

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucia Silverwing Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:13 pm

*So that my HAND wouldn't catch on fire I covered my arm in a chakura barrier. Then I'd flash backwards away from the fire.*
Lucia Silverwing
Lucia Silverwing

Back to top Go down

Post  Felicity Cross Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:06 pm

((So I wrote foot instead geez cut a little slak? I'll let the fear energy dodge you onlt this time >>))

♥️Seeing the fear energy missed the target, Felicity would spin and rotate her body as a large green sphere enveloped her body, this would then extent and grow in size with was very likely to hit the kage, when this energy does, the most horrid pain would be received. The flames around the area between the kage and Felicity grew and raged. From these flames black fire like serpents arose and snapped their way towards hte kage at various directions.♥️ "Oh My, Your BETTER THAN YOU LOSER FRIEND AHAHAH..."
Felicity Cross
Felicity Cross

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:00 pm

This time, the real version of Yori had appeared to come help aid the Kage and the village itself. She had sent out several other wooden clones to help out in other places while she helped the Hikage.

She quickly pulled up her sleeve, revealing a wrist-mounted device attached to her arm. Pulling the strings, she quickly shot out several senbon needles secretly dipped in poision towards Felicity.
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Felicity Cross Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:10 pm

♥️Since the fear sphere that extended through the ballroom, the needles of Yori's would suddenly stop and drop to the floor. Felicity would then lash her hands as 25 fire like tendrils erupted from the floorboards of the ballroom. They would go towards the kage. Seemingly Felicity was ignoring Yori for the meantime until she spoken a second later crying and shocked at Yori.♥️ "WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOUR HELPING THE ENEMY! THE KAGE HAS BETRAYED THE VILLAGE!" ♥️Felicity was merely manipulating the new girl on attacking the Kage, she was quite skilled at manipulating people rather easily.♥️
Felicity Cross
Felicity Cross

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucia Silverwing Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:18 pm

Lucia would step infront of Yori and hold out her hands toward the attack. A wall of Lucia's Chakura would form infront of her and Yori. The tendrils would simply disappear as they hit the chakura wall.
"Betrayed? I think you're alittle misinformed."
Lucia Silverwing
Lucia Silverwing

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:19 pm

She glared at the Felicity, ignoring her tears. "You've got it backwards...I don't really know what's going on, but I know that you especially and these other outsiders that keep popping out around the village don't belong here." she said with a growl.

She quickly formed a handsign, before a large tree quickly shot out from the ground from behind Felicity. It quickly grew larger and larger, slowly trying to wrap itself around her body with its sturdy branches to keep her from moving at all.
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Felicity Cross Mon Aug 03, 2009 9:56 pm

"MISINFORMED! I THINK NOT!" ♥️Instantly Felicity clasped and then released her hands together as a green electrical energy grew in her hands being in contact. The area around Felicity darkened as only the green electricity was seen, it was fear energy. Slight shocks of the electrical energy shot out into random spots highly hitting in the direction of the two shinobi.♥️ "Your Kage is betraying the village, YamiKage Midori told me so!" ♥️With the lighting so condensed in the area the electrical shock zapped the tree and suddenly withered into dust.♥️
Felicity Cross
Felicity Cross

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:06 pm

She raised an eyebrow in disbelief, but she quickly hardened her glare even more towards Felicity. "What the hell are you talking about? Midori-sensei would never say something so crass!" she spat angrily.

She was glad that the chakra wall managed to keep them safe for a while to buy them some time.
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucia Silverwing Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:20 pm

"I have no idea what you're talking about."
Lucia move one hand into the air so that the chakura wall would turn into a dome over Yori and Lucia.
Lucia Silverwing
Lucia Silverwing

Back to top Go down

Post  Felicity Cross Mon Aug 03, 2009 11:48 pm

"Well, if you don't trust Midori then you never trusted her word....she told me to kill anyone that would side with Lucia....she planned to use your power don't you see, your BLIND BY MADNESS AND LIES!" ♥️As Felicity shouted the words, the green electricity flooded and shocked the entire field, the electrical green energy zapped the chakra dome and it would within a millisecond turn to dust by dropping like water and disappear. The intensity of the green energy shook the ground shattered the tiles and the metal framing of the now gone glass windows that were scattered around the ballroom, the lights flickered constantly and more frequent.♥️
Felicity Cross
Felicity Cross

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:21 am

"Shut your mouth, you don't know a damn thing about Midori-sensei!" she flared angrily. "Who are you to tell me; an outsider from the village, to come and say that she's a traitor? If she really was just using me, she probably would've done it a long time ago! The only liar I see here is you..." she whispered darkly.

She quickly formed a handsign, whispering her jutsu. "Wood Release: Locking Wall!" Four wooden pillars quickly shot out from the ground next to Felicity, joining together into dome shape wall that quickly locked her out completely.
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Felicity Cross Tue Aug 04, 2009 12:58 am

"HA, YOU THINK THIS WILL HOLD ME?!" ♥️The pillars that would form around Felicity turned to dust as they would collide together attempting to make a dome, the dust fell like rain also. Felicity smiled devious.♥️ "So, it's a lost cause trying to make you side with Midori....eh? She's outside you know, she's overthrowing the Kage because of the Kage's plan....your mindless...." ♥️A more larger green electrical fiery like substance flared in Felicity's hands.♥️ "This will be the very end of this battle...or unless you wish to pursue and kill me..." ♥️Felicity rose her hands and shouted the most deadly jutsu.♥️ "AVADA KEDAVRA!" ♥️The green energy flew at light speed clashing into the two people, if hit they would die or suffer a endless sleep or until Felicity was dead. Yet something caught Yori off guard. The glass from the ballroom windows floated around the two and slashed into the Kage, yet it was a Genjutsu placed on Yori when the chakra barrier around them earlier collapsed the green energy touched Yori and placed her now under a genjutsu.♥️ "I KILLED THE KAGE" ♥️Felicity turned into a black smoke and it rushed out the window screaming what she said. No matter what Yori would now think the Kage was dead, but in reality she wasn't dead.♥️
Felicity Cross
Felicity Cross

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Tue Aug 04, 2009 1:17 am

She slowly fell to her knees, her entire body shaking in disbelief and fear. "No..." she whispered, feeling her lip begin to quiver from shock. "NO NO NO NO! SHE CAN'T BE DEAD!" she screamed, slamming her fists onto the floor, tears now clouding her vision.
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucia Silverwing Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:46 pm

*Lucia grabbed Yori's hand and flashed her up to the roof. She stood up sidedown using her chakura to stay connected to the roof. Lucia held onto Yori. Lucia placed two fingers on Yori's head.*
"Release."
*Lucia released the genjutsu by forcing some chakura into yori to brake her chakura flow.*
Lucia Silverwing
Lucia Silverwing

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:03 pm

She froze in place before she groaned, holding onto the side of her head. "Ugh, why is my head throbbing?" she rubbed her tears away, looking around left and right.

"W-What happened?" she muttered, looking around at where she was. "Did I pass out or..." she trailed off, scratching her head a little confused. "Was it some sort of genjutsu?" she whispered to herself.
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Felicity Cross Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:28 pm

♥️In the distance fire bombarded the entire village, teh smoke blackened the bright sky, yet a strange figure appeared from the smoke. A skull rushing from the smoke as a serpent flown from the skull's mouth, a loud roar was heard as the fire and screams of people ran through the entire village.♥️
Felicity Cross
Felicity Cross

Back to top Go down

Post  Midori Akuhei Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:59 pm

(LMAO!!...The dark mark...XD. I like to spam Very Happy)
Midori Akuhei
Midori Akuhei
Ex-Yamikage :: The insane, dead zombie chick
Ex-Yamikage :: The insane, dead zombie chick

http://narutoninja.heavenforum.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucia Silverwing Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:13 pm

*Lucia and Yori were sill upside down so Lucia picked up Yori and landed on the ground. She set Yori on her fet.*
"Yori, I need you to go help the village."
*Lucia said turning to face Felicity while standing infront of Yori.*
Lucia Silverwing
Lucia Silverwing

Back to top Go down

Post  Felicity Cross Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:16 pm

♥️A powerful Genjutsu rushed over the backside of the Kage's house, the waterfall turned and manipulated to a large maze. Suddenly the bushed began to move in one spot. But the rest began to move as well, as this happened a large mist rolled into the maze when Lucia would enter. The Maze would never burn, which was something Lucia was probably aware of. Laughter filled the air as of taunted.♥️ "You Gonna Kill Me Now? AHAHA...."
Felicity Cross
Felicity Cross

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:48 pm

Lucia Silverwing wrote:*Lucia and Yori were sill upside down so Lucia picked up Yori and landed on the ground. She set Yori on her fet.*
"Yori, I need you to go help the village."
*Lucia said turning to face Felicity while standing infront of Yori.*

"B-But what about her?" she points over towards Felicity, quickly pushing herself off the ground. "Forgive me for questioning, but you sure you don't need back up? I might be able to lend you a few clones if necessary."
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum