PlanetNinja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» IM ZAKUZU!!!....*AHEM*....MEOW???..no...MONKEYS!!!
Yamikage-sama teaches me medical jutsus.  ^w^ EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:27 am by Ken

» Umm... So... I was just wondering...
Yamikage-sama teaches me medical jutsus.  ^w^ EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:40 pm by Midori Akuhei

» Ask the person below you a question! =D
Yamikage-sama teaches me medical jutsus.  ^w^ EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 11:54 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» D-RANK: FIND THE MISSING DOG
Yamikage-sama teaches me medical jutsus.  ^w^ EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:44 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» Unni's and Imouto's Training
Yamikage-sama teaches me medical jutsus.  ^w^ EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:37 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» B-Rank: Retrieving the Philosophers Stone
Yamikage-sama teaches me medical jutsus.  ^w^ EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:14 pm by Ken

» FUCK WE DIED!!
Yamikage-sama teaches me medical jutsus.  ^w^ EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:08 pm by Ken

» S-RANK: FINDING KATAKI'S WHEREABOUTS
Yamikage-sama teaches me medical jutsus.  ^w^ EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:44 pm by Osamu

» A-RANK: WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE.
Yamikage-sama teaches me medical jutsus.  ^w^ EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:40 pm by Osamu

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 193 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:46 pm

Yamikage-sama teaches me medical jutsus. ^w^

2 posters

Go down

Yamikage-sama teaches me medical jutsus.  ^w^ Empty Yamikage-sama teaches me medical jutsus. ^w^

Post  Aki Tsukichou Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:20 am

Pondering about the Yamikage, I wandered over to an open, empty part of the training field and sat under a shady tree to wait for her to come.
Aki Tsukichou
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Yamikage-sama teaches me medical jutsus.  ^w^ Empty Re: Yamikage-sama teaches me medical jutsus. ^w^

Post  Midori Akuhei Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:29 am

Midori materialized into the area in front of Aki, her arms crossed over her chest, a serious look on her face.
"Hello, Aki...are you ready to begin~?" She asked, cocking an eyebrow.
Midori Akuhei
Midori Akuhei
Ex-Yamikage :: The insane, dead zombie chick

http://narutoninja.heavenforum.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Yamikage-sama teaches me medical jutsus.  ^w^ Empty Re: Yamikage-sama teaches me medical jutsus. ^w^

Post  Aki Tsukichou Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:51 am

I got up quickly and bowed as Midori-sama appeared out of nowhere.

"Yes, Midori-sama," I said, lacing my fingers together in front of me.
Aki Tsukichou
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Midori Akuhei Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:40 pm

(...We're going to have to do this quickly....I'm supposed to be "dead"...XD)

"Very good~...Two questions. 1) Have you ever used medical jutsu before..? and 2) How adapt are you at chakra control..." She asked, glancing around the field distractedly.
Midori Akuhei
Midori Akuhei

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou Sat Aug 01, 2009 9:08 pm

(*gapes open-mouthed* YOU DIED?! HOW COULD YOU?! ToT)

"Umm, yes, I have used medical jutsus before, though I only know the simplest of basics. And... I would say that I'm pretty good at chakra control," I reported quietly.
Aki Tsukichou
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Midori Akuhei Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:32 pm

(...Sorry...it was a plan to make the site more interesting XP..but because we started this before Xavier killed meh...<<)

Midori nodded and put out her arm. A scratch was across her palm. "You say you know little medical jutsu..? That will make this much easier..Heal this cut on Midori's hand, so I can see what you can do..."
Midori Akuhei
Midori Akuhei

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:41 pm

(Right, teh heh. xD)

"Okay," I said obediently. I approached her outstretched hand cautiously and took it into my own left one. I inspected the wound for a second, and classifying it as nothing major, I got started on my work.

Firstly, I conjured up some pure water to clean the cut. When I was sure that it was safe to work with, I hovered my right hand over the cut and allowed a thin stream of my chakra to form a seal on the cut. For a moment, the chakra pulsed with energy and then disappeared on Midori-sama's hand, leaving nothing behind. The cut was healed and gone.

I studied the Yamikage's palm for a moment longer, to make sure that I had finished thoroughly, and then let her hand go gently and stepped back a little for her reaction. I laced my fingers behind my back.
Aki Tsukichou
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down