PlanetNinja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» IM ZAKUZU!!!....*AHEM*....MEOW???..no...MONKEYS!!!
:DDDD  There's a number-of-characters requirement for this thing...  O.o EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:27 am by Ken

» Umm... So... I was just wondering...
:DDDD  There's a number-of-characters requirement for this thing...  O.o EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:40 pm by Midori Akuhei

» Ask the person below you a question! =D
:DDDD  There's a number-of-characters requirement for this thing...  O.o EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 11:54 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» D-RANK: FIND THE MISSING DOG
:DDDD  There's a number-of-characters requirement for this thing...  O.o EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:44 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» Unni's and Imouto's Training
:DDDD  There's a number-of-characters requirement for this thing...  O.o EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:37 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» B-Rank: Retrieving the Philosophers Stone
:DDDD  There's a number-of-characters requirement for this thing...  O.o EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:14 pm by Ken

» FUCK WE DIED!!
:DDDD  There's a number-of-characters requirement for this thing...  O.o EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:08 pm by Ken

» S-RANK: FINDING KATAKI'S WHEREABOUTS
:DDDD  There's a number-of-characters requirement for this thing...  O.o EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:44 pm by Osamu

» A-RANK: WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE.
:DDDD  There's a number-of-characters requirement for this thing...  O.o EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:40 pm by Osamu

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 193 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:46 pm

:DDDD There's a number-of-characters requirement for this thing... O.o

3 posters

Go down

:DDDD  There's a number-of-characters requirement for this thing...  O.o Empty :DDDD There's a number-of-characters requirement for this thing... O.o

Post  Aki Tsukichou Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:59 pm

Oh, my gosh, it's so good to be back! X_x

Okay, so I know I don't know most of you guys too well, but I missed you guys!! T_T

It feels so good to be able to post again, like you won't believe. D: Every time I turned on the computer I had to force myself NOT TO LOG ON. Torture! T____T

So how has everyone been doing the past... few days? ^^
Aki Tsukichou
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

:DDDD  There's a number-of-characters requirement for this thing...  O.o Empty Re: :DDDD There's a number-of-characters requirement for this thing... O.o

Post  Yori Yuhi Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:05 am

Hey Imouto-chan, I have missed you dearly! Fortunately, I've managed to keep myself occupied while you were gone. But it's good to have you back! *ruffles Aki's hair*
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

:DDDD  There's a number-of-characters requirement for this thing...  O.o Empty Re: :DDDD There's a number-of-characters requirement for this thing... O.o

Post  Aki Tsukichou Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:16 am

Haha, I missed you, too! :DDD I'm glad you haven't been too bored. *laughs and fixes hair*

According to my friends, who love to mess up my hair, you can "mess up my hair for an hour and I'll fix it in a second." ._.
Aki Tsukichou
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ken Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:25 am

uuuuummmm.....welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ken
Ken
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:26 am

Hehe... Razz
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ken Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:28 am

Yo yori! havent talked to ya in quite a whileeeeeeee
Ken
Ken
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:30 am

Yes, has been quite some time, has it not? Lol, I love talking all proper like that! XD
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ken Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:31 am

lol...yeah...its been a real long time...ahhh.....................kjhedfnmkw............bored................
Ken
Ken
Special Jounin
Special Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:35 am

Hehe, I've been busy with work and other rp sites to pass the time when this place was empty. How about you? ^^
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:38 am

Haha, thanks, Ken. :DDD

Ah. What kind of work do you do, anyway, Yori Unni? Or is it too personal.. Umm... Sorry? You don't have to answer if you don't want to.. xD
Aki Tsukichou
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:42 am

Nah, I don't mind at all. It's more like a project based learning job basically learning how to work at a 'real job', except I get paid. Right now, we're working on this mural for a community garden and we gotta finish it by this Friday.
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:49 am

Oh, that's good. *relieved* ^^;;

Oh, cool! I've never heard of a job like that! Is there a name for that kind of job, or is it just considered training of some sort?
Aki Tsukichou
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:56 am

Basically we're just training. But the job only lasts until next week so after that I won't be so busy next month. ^^;
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:59 am

Eh? Wait, so, how long have you had this job/training?
Aki Tsukichou
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:00 am

Um, started from June 13 or 15 I don't remember which since it was so long ago...
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:09 am

Oh, and it's ending next week? Hmm... So.. It lasted about a month... That's really cool. You get paid to learn, basically. Xox
Aki Tsukichou
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:17 am

Yeah, it's been pretty cool so far, and the art project is turning out a lot better than I expected. ^^
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:25 am

Sounds really fun... What are you guys painting? Oh, wait... It is painting, right? O.o Mural?
Aki Tsukichou
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:37 am

A few different paintings that represent multicultural friendship. We're supposed to nail them together when we finish. ^^
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:39 am

D: That's so cute. And it sounds soo fun. :DDD

How well would say you are at art? xD
Aki Tsukichou
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:46 am

Hm, I'd say I'm pretty average at art. Sometimes I can't draw to save my life. ^^;;

How about you Imouto-chan?
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:52 am

(Eep... I have to go. Chemistry test tomorrow... *sigh* We can keep talking as if I'm not going, though, if you'd like. Bye, Unni! ^^)

Lol. I'm pretty sure you're not that bad... xD

Uhh... I really don't know... O.O I think I'm pretty average, too. I really like doing it, though, even though I suck. D: Practice makes perfect, hopefully. I mean, I see more meaning in art and stuff than in studying... :/
Aki Tsukichou
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi Thu Jul 30, 2009 1:56 am

(*waves* Bye Imouto-chan, I think I''ll head to bed too. ^^)

If I could draw well, I'd probably draw all kinds of manga and stuff. But I'm not really that good honestly. Maybe when it comes to sketching stuff and tracing I'm average. ^^;;
Yori Yuhi
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou Thu Jul 30, 2009 2:07 am

(Good night! ^^)

I know, me, too! I really want to create a manga, but I don't have the skills to do a nice, proper one. Sad Tracing, is pretty easy, as long as I'm somewhere stable, but sketching... Ehh... >.o;;
Aki Tsukichou
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum