PlanetNinja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» IM ZAKUZU!!!....*AHEM*....MEOW???..no...MONKEYS!!!
Shinji's Weaponary EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:27 am by Ken

» Umm... So... I was just wondering...
Shinji's Weaponary EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:40 pm by Midori Akuhei

» Ask the person below you a question! =D
Shinji's Weaponary EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 11:54 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» D-RANK: FIND THE MISSING DOG
Shinji's Weaponary EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:44 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» Unni's and Imouto's Training
Shinji's Weaponary EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:37 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» B-Rank: Retrieving the Philosophers Stone
Shinji's Weaponary EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:14 pm by Ken

» FUCK WE DIED!!
Shinji's Weaponary EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:08 pm by Ken

» S-RANK: FINDING KATAKI'S WHEREABOUTS
Shinji's Weaponary EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:44 pm by Osamu

» A-RANK: WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE.
Shinji's Weaponary EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:40 pm by Osamu

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 193 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:46 pm

Shinji's Weaponary

2 posters

Go down

Shinji's Weaponary Empty Shinji's Weaponary

Post  Shinji Tue Jul 21, 2009 4:17 pm

Shinji have all basic ninja tools.

Katana - Shinji have Katana's

Light Sabers - A powerful "laser" sword thingy that can cut through metal easily.

Demon Weapons -
- Demon Guns - Shinji has guns of ALL types which shoot out bullets of demon energy.
- Demon Grenades/Bombs - Shinji also has ALL types of bombs/grenades of demon energy.
- Demon Blades - Shinji has swords/blades/anything sharp of ALL types which have demon energy.
- Shinji can also create weapons OUT of demon energy.

Soul Weapons - Check Below for Zampaktou.
- Soul Weapons - Shinji can create any type of weapon out of Reishi/Soul Energy.
- When hit by the soul weapons, it makes you lose your will to live and also makes whatever it touches heavier, weaker, and slower.

Last edited by Shinji on Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:06 pm; edited 4 times in total
Shinji
Shinji
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Shinji's Weaponary Empty Re: Shinji's Weaponary

Post  Shinji Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:34 pm

I have a Zampaktou, a sword with special abilities.

Hyourinmaru - My Zampaktou. It is a regular sword. I can manipulate the weather with this form in any of its stages.

- Shikai State: The Shikai state of the weapon. It causes a great large white ice chinese dragon to come and fly towards the opponent, instantly freezing anything it touches.

- Bankai State: The Bankai state of the weapon. It is much more stronger, makes me faster, and has more abilities.
Here is a sum of all the abilities: Shikai Special Ability: Hyōrinmaru allows Hitsugaya to control water and ice. His slashes create an immense amount of spiritual power which overflows from the tip of the blade, creating a flow of ice shaped like a Chinese dragon. The dragon flies towards opponents and instantly freezes anything it touches. Hyōrinmaru can create multiple ice dragons to attack an opponent from various angles.[57] Hitsugaya can also direct his slashes towards the ground and form a wave of ice which rushes over his opponents, overwhelming and freezing them.[58] The chain-blade also freezes anything Hitsugaya traps with it. The power it expels is so overwhelming that in Soul Society (where Hitsugaya is not placed under a limiter), its mere release affects the weather within the immediate vicinity, creating a thunderstorm or a blizzard.[59]

* Tensō Jūrin (天相従臨): One of Hyōrinmaru's basic powers and its strongest. It allows him to control the weather in the immediate vicinity, or more specifically, control the water in the surrounding atmosphere. Hitsugaya states that this aspect of his powers is not fully mature and that he doesn't like to use it in Bankai mode, as he is unsure of whether he could control it and keep from killing everyone in the vicinity. The ability is usable in both Shikai and Bankai modes.[60]

Daiguren Hyōrinmaru, Tōshirō Hitsugaya's Bankai.

* Bankai: Daiguren Hyōrinmaru (大紅蓮 氷輪丸, Great Crimson Lotus Ice Ring, Grand Crimson Lotus Ice Ring): causes ice to flow from Hyōrinmaru onto Hitsugaya, starting at his right arm which ice forms onto in the shape of a dragon's head around sword hand, encasing it up to the hilt; which also changes from the shape of a four-pointed star to that of eight-pointed star. The ice continues forming up over his shoulders with two large wings sprouting from his back and a long tail. The ice forms down his left arm encasing his hand which ends in a claw. Hitsugaya's feet are encased in ice in a similar manner to his left hand which as they to end in claws.[61]

Bankai Special Ability: Hyōrinmaru's Bankai has several special techniques.

* Ryūsenka (竜霰花, Dragon Hail Flower): When Hitsugaya stabs his opponents, a huge burst of ice erupts from the point of contact between Hyōrinmaru and the opponents, encasing and freezing them. Hitsugaya can then proceed to shatter the ice and his opponent with it.[62]

* Sennen Hyōrō (千年氷牢, Thousand Years' Ice Prison): Hitsugaya creates many ice pillars which encircle him and his enemy. At his command (when he turns his sword 90 degrees counter-clockwise), these pillars then move towards the enemy, enveloping and crushing it. Though this technique is very powerful, Hitsugaya speculates that it takes a considerable amount of time to prepare, and therefore the distraction of his enemy is crucial in successfully completing this attack. [63]

* Shield of Ice Wings: Hitsugaya is capable of wrapping his wings around himself like a sphere protecting him from any attacks.[64]

* Daiguren Hyōrinmaru Ice Dragon: Hitsugaya can release a more powerful form of his Shikai attack during Bankai. Instead of creating just a dragon's head attached to a long serpentine tail of ice, Hitsugaya can create a full-fledged dragon with wings matching his own, which can fly independently and encircle his opponents, constricting and crushing before biting them. [65]

* Bankai Regeneration: During earlier appearances of his Bankai, three flowers of ice used to form floating behind him, each consisted of four purple petals shaped like diamonds.[66] These petals melted away petal by petal as Hitsugaya's battle with the Arrancar Shawlong Kūfang progressed, leading his opponent to speculate that Hitsugaya's Bankai will fade when all twelve petals disappear, assuming that the captain's Bankai was incomplete due to his young age. But he has since surpassed this "stage" as shown during his battle with Luppi (the sixth Espada for a time), where he states that as long as there is water in the surrounding area or atmosphere, his Bankai can regenerate itself indefinitely [67] It should be noted that in his most recent battle with Harribel that the petals have returned with the petals still fading away as he fights.[68]

* Ice Clone: Once per activation of his Bankai, Tōshirō is able to create and shape a large amount of ice into his exact likeness. It is very life-like as it can appear to bleed. It has yet to be revealed the exact circumstances that limit the use of this ability to one use.[69]

* Guncho Tsurara (群鳥氷柱, Icicle Flock): Hitsugaya can transform water into ice and then swing his zanpakutō in a arc which fires an array of ice daggers at his target.[70]

* Hyōten Hyakkasō (氷天百華葬, Ice Heaven Hundred Flower Interment): This ability is rarely used by Shinji and only is produced under his Tensō Jūrin power. The ability opens up a huge hole in the clouds through which a large amount of snow falls down on to his opponent. Whomever the snow touches begins to sprout ice flowers all over, which instantly freezes them in a pillar of ice. When the last of the 100 petals falls, the life of the one who touched it will be over.

I am also a Vizard so I have a Vizard Mask!

Hollow Mask: The Vizard remains in complete control while wearing their masks, unlike Ichigo's early unstable transformations. As suggested by Aizen, the fusion of the two spiritual entities allows these Shinigami to reach levels of power far surpassing that of either Hollow or Shinigami.

The Vizards use their Hollow powers to augment their existing Shinigami abilities, granting them massive increases in speed, stamina, and strength.

The only known side effects to donning the Hollow masks are the specific time limits, though this can be overcome through training and repeatedly using the mask. Every time the mask is used, the Vizard's voices echo as a consequence of both their normal voice and their inner Hollow's voice speaking at the same time.

* Enhanced Speed

* Enhanced Stamina

* Enhanced Strength

* Enhanced Spiritual Power

* Reiryoku Absorption: Hollow absorb spiritual power (Reiryoku) from their surroundings or ingest it from spiritual beings, while Shinigami produce their own natural spiritual Power, some of which is then wasted, or leaked out. By combining these two properties the Vizards can reabsorb the spiritual power that they themselves give off, making their techniques much more efficient. They can also take it in from other sources, further boosting their power.

* Cero: They also gain access to some Hollow abilities, such as the Cero blast, although currently only Shinji and Hiyori have been seen using it.

* Mask Shielding: Bodily harm can seemingly be ignored while wearing their masks, as demonstrated by Ichigo's Hollow during his unwilling transformations. The Hollow mask can only be maintained for a certain period before its effects wear off: Ichigo can only hold his transformation for short periods (eleven seconds at first), while the other Vizards have seemingly no limit to how long they can last.

* Power Augmentation: With the acquisition of the mask via the subjugation of ones inner Hollow. A Vizard gains access to a additional and separate source of power, in addition to the Shinigami powers one already possesses. The accumulation of both powers together greatly augments the powers of the Vizard beyond what a Shinigami and/or Hollow alone would be capable of.

Last edited by Shinji on Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:08 am; edited 2 times in total
Shinji
Shinji
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Shinji Tue Jul 21, 2009 8:47 pm

Magic Items -
- Wand - Shinji has many wands. These let him use SOME his magic spells. Other magic spells dont need wands.
- Gryffindor's Sword - A magical sword in which the abilities are unknown. Thought it can call Phoenix's and manipulate any regular flame.
- Elder's Wand - An and very powerful wand. It is hard to beat and destroy.
- Invisibility Cloak - A cloak which turns Shinji invisible when he wears it.
Shinji
Shinji
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kataki Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:17 pm

First of all...you're already spelling Gryffindor right...second...

HOLY PHUCKING SHIT MAN DX
...Inner Midori doesn't like this...knowledge that there's someone stronger than her out there. lmao.

Seriously...how the fuck is Shinji supposed to carry all that shit? =\

...I admit myself a teensy bit...annoyed that you totally stole Hitsugaya's sword, without even attempting to cover it up by changing it's name or something...but...*sigh* -.-
Oh...and you totally copied and pasted those abilities from wikipedia or something...there should def. be a rule about that...If you take characters from other animes, you should have to go through the painstaking labour of typing it out yourself. rofl xD

ANNDD...i totally laughed at the light sabers thing. Must you really invovle star wars references...? lmao.

So...in conclusion...the following things can't be approved by moi...Until you're like...sannin or something.

-Resurrection stone: Nopers. Genin can't bring people back from the dead. In the actual series of Harry Potter, the most you can do with the stone is talk to dead spirits...and in the end (unless Lucia has something up her sleeve...) For now, only Midori can bring people back from the dead. And that's because of her kekkei genkai...and the fact that she has a labratory to experiment on things xD
Maybe once you're a higher rank...go on a missino to find the stone or something?

-Deaths disaster: Nope. it's alright to be able to CAUSE the effects of natural disasters with strong jutsu powers, or whatever...but natural disasters that happen on their own shouldn't be able to be manipulated...sorry...

-weather hand: I guess this would be OKAY...but if the weather is cause by some different source, such as a jutsu or something,you shouldn't be able to manipulate it...with the glove anyways. So...you can manipulate natural weather...but not weather caused by other things, kay?

-Elder's wand: Is fine...but I wouldn't call it unbeatable. Being the HP fan I am, I could totally find a way to destroy it...<<

-Gryffindor;s sword: again...I'll allow this on a whim...(I'm the biggest HP nerd in the world, so i take it VERY personally when you use stuff from the books, lmap xD) But you can't manipulate ANY flame. Sure...fire...But there are certain things that couldn't be manipulated. Flames caused by genjutsu...flame similiar to Itachi's amaterasu...and if a member has some sort of...advanced fire kekkei genkai, that wouldn't be allowed to be manipulated either.

Light sabers: Again...no problems with this...but I have to request that they CANT vut through admantium or whatever the hell it's called...

The cards: ...-.-U Okay..fine..I will very unwillingly allow them. However...Spell and trap cards are out of the question. And...maybe there should be a limit on the cards you can summon? God knows how many monster cards are out there...maybe pick a specific attribute, just to have SOME limitations? EX: Dragon, fire, etc.

...That is all. I sound like a bitch =D
....also, for the record....I can't believe you made me type all that,urgh DX

-
Kataki
Kataki
Kataki::Evil Entity
Kataki::Evil Entity

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down