PlanetNinja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» IM ZAKUZU!!!....*AHEM*....MEOW???..no...MONKEYS!!!
Aki Tsukichou's Apartment  ^^ EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:27 am by Ken

» Umm... So... I was just wondering...
Aki Tsukichou's Apartment  ^^ EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:40 pm by Midori Akuhei

» Ask the person below you a question! =D
Aki Tsukichou's Apartment  ^^ EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 11:54 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» D-RANK: FIND THE MISSING DOG
Aki Tsukichou's Apartment  ^^ EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:44 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» Unni's and Imouto's Training
Aki Tsukichou's Apartment  ^^ EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:37 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» B-Rank: Retrieving the Philosophers Stone
Aki Tsukichou's Apartment  ^^ EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:14 pm by Ken

» FUCK WE DIED!!
Aki Tsukichou's Apartment  ^^ EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:08 pm by Ken

» S-RANK: FINDING KATAKI'S WHEREABOUTS
Aki Tsukichou's Apartment  ^^ EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:44 pm by Osamu

» A-RANK: WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE.
Aki Tsukichou's Apartment  ^^ EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:40 pm by Osamu

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 193 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:46 pm

Aki Tsukichou's Apartment ^^

Go down

Aki Tsukichou's Apartment  ^^ Empty Aki Tsukichou's Apartment ^^

Post  Aki Tsukichou Fri Jul 17, 2009 3:16 am

In front of the door that was to be the entrance to my new home, I set down my few belongings and dug around several pockets for the key. My hands came out empty, and with a little sigh, I crouched down to rummage through the small, black, rolling duffel bag.

'I really don't think that I put it in here...' I thought. I turned to my black bag instead, and started exploring its contents. Again, I found nothing. I straightened up slowly, and then started to bite the tip of my thumb, a bad habit that I exercised when I thought or became nervous. I slipped my hands into my pockets again.

This time, I felt the cool metal against my fingers when I reached into my right jacket pocket. I smiled briefly to myself at my discovery and attempted to unlock the door. The key slid in smoothly, and with a soft "snick," the door unlocked. I turned the doorknob and pushed open the door.

It felt dark and empty. From the light of the hallway, I saw a light switch, and I flipped it on. The lights came on and illuminated a living room, bedroom, kitchen, and bathroom. It was small enough to be cozy, but still big enough so that a couple of friends, should I ever make any, could visit without it getting too stuffy. I smiled delightedly; it was perfect.

With a new-found energy, I picked up my belongings, set them inside by the doorway, and closed the door behind me.

I was in the living room, where there were already a few furniture laid out. A fair-sized black leather couch sat behind a nice, big coffee table made of black granite. They faced a wide TV screen. I noticed that with it was a VCR, DVD player, and cable. I was pretty impressed.

The kitchen had a four-plate stove, and a microwave and toaster rested on the counter. A medium-sized refrigerator stood empty nearby, and as I made my way towards the bathroom, I wondered if I was even going to be able to make use of all that space.

The bathroom had clean, black-and-white square tiles, with intricate designs occasionally weaving through the pattern. There was a sink with a cabinet underneath, and a gleaming white potty. (O_O Lol! xD) I took a peek in the shower behind the bumpy glass door that guarded it to find that the shower doubled as a bath.

On my way to the bedroom, I took up my stuff from near the door with me. As I stood in the doorway of the bedroom, another smile lit up my face. To the right was a bed big enough for two with layered blue sheets and a draping, black blanket. There was a big, fluffy, white pillow, and two smaller, miniature copies. I touched each of them, and was pleasantly surprised that it seemed perfect for any weather.

A simple and clean black desk lay dormant on the other side. It had three drawers on the right side, two small ones and a larger one on the bottom. A computer system was set up on the left side, and at the far edge of the desk behind the computer was a built-in shelf. A black, wheelie chair was pushed neatly underneath the desk.

Across from the desk was a tall, black closet. I opened it, revealing a single bar with dozens of clothes-hangers near the top where I could hang clothes, and an attached dresser on the bottom with three drawers. Next to the closet was a floor-length mirror, which glimmered slightly from the fluorescent lights.

Enthusiastically, I unpacked and put away the duffel back in the closet. It felt only a little empty, but I knew that I'd get used to it soon.

Abruptly, I thought of a way to help myself get adjusted. I pulled open my sack bag and pulled out a piece of blank paper and color pencils. I plopped myself into the chair by the desk and started to work on my creation.

**********************Mini Time Lapse**********************

I finally finished. It wasn't much, but it would help me make my home more... mine. I took up the paper and looked around in my bag again. Purely by miracle, I managed to find some tape. I grabbed it and the paper and walked out of the apartment, remembering to take my key. I stood in front of the door again, and taped the piece of paper to the door:

"Aki Tsukichou's Apartment ^^
(Welcome!)"

It felt like home already.
Aki Tsukichou
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down

Aki Tsukichou's Apartment  ^^ Empty Getting ready to eat with Yori. ^^

Post  Aki Tsukichou Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:11 am

As I entered my home, I dropped the keys on the coffee table and stretched a nice, long stretch. Yori's battering had left me exhausted.

From my bedroom closet, I picked out a fresh outfit and laid them down on the lid of the toilet in the bathroom. I entered my room again, and after stripping off my dirty clothes quickly, I threw them in the laundry basket in the closet and donned a bathrobe. I made my way back to the bathroom and hopped in the shower.

*******************Scrubba-dub-dub********************

Finally all clean, I climbed out of the shower and dried myself. I put on a crisp, clean set of clothes and dried out my long hair. I checked the time to make sure I wasn't late.

"Perfectly on time!" I said, cheerily.

Humming, I stuffed a few bills in my pocket, even though Yori offered to pay, grabbed my keys, and locked the door behind me as I went out.
Aki Tsukichou
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

Back to top Go down