PlanetNinja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» IM ZAKUZU!!!....*AHEM*....MEOW???..no...MONKEYS!!!
A Stroll, for Destruction... EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:27 am by Ken

» Umm... So... I was just wondering...
A Stroll, for Destruction... EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:40 pm by Midori Akuhei

» Ask the person below you a question! =D
A Stroll, for Destruction... EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 11:54 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» D-RANK: FIND THE MISSING DOG
A Stroll, for Destruction... EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:44 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» Unni's and Imouto's Training
A Stroll, for Destruction... EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:37 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» B-Rank: Retrieving the Philosophers Stone
A Stroll, for Destruction... EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:14 pm by Ken

» FUCK WE DIED!!
A Stroll, for Destruction... EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:08 pm by Ken

» S-RANK: FINDING KATAKI'S WHEREABOUTS
A Stroll, for Destruction... EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:44 pm by Osamu

» A-RANK: WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE.
A Stroll, for Destruction... EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:40 pm by Osamu

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 193 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:46 pm

A Stroll, for Destruction...

2 posters

Go down

A Stroll, for Destruction... Empty A Stroll, for Destruction...

Post  Xavier Skyes Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:25 pm

◘Xavier walked normally to the gates, seeing nothing worth while. He poundered why he walked down from the Lonely Moountains to enter the village. He hasn't stepped foot in the place from since childhood. Before the incident. He hated the village, it was unknown why to the thought. As he reached the gates, his eye glittered open. His lime green beautiful eye's shined onto the gates. Within a matter of seconds, the gates were blown into pieces. A tornado was seen dying from the place of where the gates were normally. The tornado basically destroyed the gates allowing enterance.◘
"Eh, not much of security of upgraded matters...."
◘Xavier would then casually walk to the gates, as the smoke was dying down. Only his green eye's could be seen within the smoke.◘
"Really now, no ninjas? A Kage? Such pity..."
Xavier Skyes
Xavier Skyes
YamiKage :: Psychotic Catastrophe

Back to top Go down

A Stroll, for Destruction... Empty Re: A Stroll, for Destruction...

Post  Midori Akuhei Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:35 pm

Midori slowly materialized into the area, pretty much concealed by the smoke. "Who the fuck woke Midori from her nap..." She growled. So many people were breaking down the gates with tornados these days... As she caught site of some...eyes, she scoffed and put to fingers up to her face. Powerful winds blew into the area, clearing the smoke away. Midori's wide, bloodshot eyes, bore venomously into the green ones. "Who the fuck are you..." She muttered, crossing her arms.
Midori Akuhei
Midori Akuhei
Ex-Yamikage :: The insane, dead zombie chick

http://narutoninja.heavenforum.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Skyes Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:45 pm

"Ah, so someone descided to show? Wrong choice, you, whoever you are will die..."
◘Instantly the ground around the Kage shook tremedously. This caused jagged spikes and rigged rock formation around the Kage. It was seen as Xavier highly up the chance of the rock piercing her since his Luck eye was in affect which made the attack more devistating to hit more, than it normally was.◘
Xavier Skyes
Xavier Skyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Midori Akuhei Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:04 pm

Midori didn't even move one bit, as the spikes went through her body as if she were thin air.
"What the fuck..." She muttered, looking down at the ground. She instantly whipped her head up to intensely glare at The random ass dude attacking her village. "Two things...One..." Her whole body flickered, and she appeared behind The guy. "You can't hope to pierce an illusion with rocks...and Two. Midori asked you a question...who the fuck are you..."
Midori Akuhei
Midori Akuhei

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Skyes Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:07 pm

"My name would be something written in the paper with your Death on the front page..."
◘Xavier lashed his hands from behind him as a bomb was placed within the girls hair. The bomb was a exploding powder. As this would attach to the girl, it'll deour her being within a thick substance and ignite. It was nearly impossible to escape with Luck Eye activated.◘
"A name is something you don't need from me.."
Xavier Skyes
Xavier Skyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Midori Akuhei Sun Jul 26, 2009 7:40 pm

Before the bomb could ignite, Midori's eyes widened with panic, before she disappeared into thin air. Not too far off, a body started materializing out of the ground, soon transforming into Midori's real body.
"What the fuck...." She mumbled, staring at the boy venomously. She slowly rose a hand from her side, summoning an ice dragon from the ground. As she lashed her hand out ot the side, the ice dragon shot forward towards the boy while Midori's eyes glowed with malice. "you're going to kill me, eh? the very thought is nearly...laughable." She muttered, with a frown. She didn't like not knowing who this guy was...she had tabs on everyone in the village...knowledge was her forte.
Midori Akuhei
Midori Akuhei

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Skyes Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:19 pm

◘Xavier looked up seeing the bomb ignited, yet the target was missing. His eye's narrowed as he continued to look forward. She smiled deviously looking through the smoke, upon seeing the true Kage stumbling from the debris and yelling questions. Xavier gripped a bit on his rather large book that laid in his left arm the entire fight.◘ "Well, I do hate cocky opponent's, and I'm sure it's safe to say, I know what everyone in this village is in capable of doing..." ◘Xavier pointed to the misty mountains that laid in the background. A large black line rested several thousand miles away.◘ "You see, that large structure? that's a Astronomy tower,however, I used the device to spy on you locals....I was a great shinobi of this land, and I'm taking it back..." ◘A voice whispered in Xavier's head.◘ Hurry this up, I wanna start the second part of your plan... "Goodbye now....Kage...." ◘Xavier would raise his hands, as all the wind in the area was being sucked dry into a large sphere above Xavier as he held the sphere ever so growing in his palm. His hair wildly moving above, his eye's closed.◘ "Any last words Midori?"
Xavier Skyes
Xavier Skyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Midori Akuhei Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:33 pm

Midori eyed the ball of wind carefully. '..the fuck...'
"....The fuck..." She muttered, turning instead to the astronomy tower. "...How the hell did Midori miss that..."
Sighing in anguish, she once again turned to face the random guy with a bad attitude.
"You're going to kill Midori..? Interesting. I've always wondered what happens when you die...though I should warn you, even if I die, Tamiko will live on...and she's a little less pleasant." she said with an evil snicker.
She crossed her arms, and gave the boy a stern look. "As for last words...Midori will be repetitive, and ask once more. Who. The. FUCK. Are you..."
Midori Akuhei
Midori Akuhei

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Skyes Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:42 pm

"My name..." ◘Xavier's hand began to shake from the grand amount of wind gathering, suddenly igniting in flames a large flaming orb would spread and devour everything within the area, the heat unbearable. Whatever the flame touched completely burned to dust and ash, nothing more. Xavier looked at the girl, before this would all happened a second later after he finished his name.◘ "Xavier Skyes....the new Kage of your village..."
Xavier Skyes
Xavier Skyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Midori Akuhei Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:34 pm

(..I'm just going to spam here to break up the tension. HAH. LALALALALA~ I ISH A PWETTY LITTLE BUTTERFLY~~....'coz no one suspects the butterfly...<<...>>)

"YOU DIED!!! You died, you died!!! You useless little PAWN, Midori!" the harsh voice of Tamiko screamed inside of Midori's soul. As she started...being incinerated to death, Midori's kekkei genkai activated, created a black bubble. Her..ehmm...soul, floated inside of the black bubble, safe from the flames. Sort of..not having a body, the bubble flitted off to the forbidden forest.
'...I didn't think he'd have the guts to do it...' Was her lone thought as the bubble sped off...unseen through the smoke...?
Midori Akuhei
Midori Akuhei

Back to top Go down

Post  Xavier Skyes Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:52 pm

"Pawn's....no power...I'll show them...." ◘The voice within him was pleased, his soul partner was pleased of this to happen. Xavier would walk through the charred lands to the shattered ying-yang gates into the village.◘ "I guess, I'll have to let myself be known..." ◘Suddenly a faint purple glow erupted from his body, splitting entirely into another strange looking being. Xavier's soul partner split from his being. A devious male looked upon the charred land, giving a slight smile.◘ "Your going to be my Sannin now let's go..."
Xavier Skyes
Xavier Skyes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down