PlanetNinja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» IM ZAKUZU!!!....*AHEM*....MEOW???..no...MONKEYS!!!
-ehem- READ THE FUCKING RULES PEOPLE EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:27 am by Ken

» Umm... So... I was just wondering...
-ehem- READ THE FUCKING RULES PEOPLE EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:40 pm by Midori Akuhei

» Ask the person below you a question! =D
-ehem- READ THE FUCKING RULES PEOPLE EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 11:54 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» D-RANK: FIND THE MISSING DOG
-ehem- READ THE FUCKING RULES PEOPLE EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:44 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» Unni's and Imouto's Training
-ehem- READ THE FUCKING RULES PEOPLE EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:37 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» B-Rank: Retrieving the Philosophers Stone
-ehem- READ THE FUCKING RULES PEOPLE EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:14 pm by Ken

» FUCK WE DIED!!
-ehem- READ THE FUCKING RULES PEOPLE EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:08 pm by Ken

» S-RANK: FINDING KATAKI'S WHEREABOUTS
-ehem- READ THE FUCKING RULES PEOPLE EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:44 pm by Osamu

» A-RANK: WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE.
-ehem- READ THE FUCKING RULES PEOPLE EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:40 pm by Osamu

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 193 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:46 pm

-ehem- READ THE FUCKING RULES PEOPLE

Go down

-ehem- READ THE FUCKING RULES PEOPLE Empty -ehem- READ THE FUCKING RULES PEOPLE

Post  Midori Akuhei Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:52 pm

Here are some rules I've noticed are being VIOLATED SEVERELY. Me and Lucia are just...sitting here getting pissed off. Those who are breaking rules...you know who you are. And the black blob of doom will DEATHGLARE YOU.

The following are copied and pasted rules from the actual list...(Which can be found here: http://planetninja.omgforum.net/the-rules-f25/rules-of-the-site-t3.htm)

3. NO God-hacks. Why? Because they're plain unrealistic, annoying, stupid, etc. If one of the mods catch you being a god-hack, they will inform you, and will request you edit your character/god-hackish post. And if you don't oblige...they'll either delete you post, and/or get rid of your character. Godhacks piss everyone off. So stay within your rank, and power limit...

4. Please don't spam RP topics...If you do, Midori will send you a virtual death glare and lock the topic. There are spam forums for a reason, people!! Go spam there, no one will care!! (Okay...so..I've violated this rule too...<<)

7. NO AUTO HITS AT ALL. We'll give you a warning but if you do it again there will be consquences.

8. Ranks can only be administered by the kages of the village, as of now. Don't simply join random groups...take a ranking exam, or PM a kage.

----
OKAY. SO..those rules have DEFINITELY been broken...Also, for anyone who hasn't read, a new rule was posted a little while ago...please go read that as well.

If you think you've done somethign wrong within these rules, and...are worried or something, message me, Lucia...or Xavier, I guess. We aren't MAD forsay...we just want it to FUCKING STOP.

Thank you veryy much~

..And for the record, so I don't seem like the only evil bitchy kage...<< LUCIAS HERE WTH ME!!! WAHAHAHA

Over and out, thanks people.

-Midori
Midori Akuhei
Midori Akuhei
Ex-Yamikage :: The insane, dead zombie chick
Ex-Yamikage :: The insane, dead zombie chick

http://narutoninja.heavenforum.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down