PlanetNinja
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» IM ZAKUZU!!!....*AHEM*....MEOW???..no...MONKEYS!!!
Mission Sticky EmptyThu Sep 01, 2011 1:27 am by Ken

» Umm... So... I was just wondering...
Mission Sticky EmptyMon Sep 21, 2009 7:40 pm by Midori Akuhei

» Ask the person below you a question! =D
Mission Sticky EmptyFri Sep 11, 2009 11:54 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» D-RANK: FIND THE MISSING DOG
Mission Sticky EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 6:44 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» Unni's and Imouto's Training
Mission Sticky EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 8:37 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» B-Rank: Retrieving the Philosophers Stone
Mission Sticky EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:14 pm by Ken

» FUCK WE DIED!!
Mission Sticky EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 11:08 pm by Ken

» S-RANK: FINDING KATAKI'S WHEREABOUTS
Mission Sticky EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:44 pm by Osamu

» A-RANK: WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE.
Mission Sticky EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:40 pm by Osamu

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 193 on Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:46 pm

Mission Sticky

Go down

Mission Sticky Empty Mission Sticky

Post  Midori Akuhei Wed Jul 15, 2009 3:47 pm

In order to make the site grow...I'm going to be promoting it even more. And to encourage more posting...I'll be starting some missions. There are some rules for missions, according to rank...

Genin: Can go on D-rank, C-rank
Chuunin:Can go on D-rank, C-rank; B-ranks under special conditions
Sp. Jounin: Can go on D-rank, C-rank, B-rank; A-ranks under special conditions
Jounin: Can go on D-rank, C-rank, B-rank, A-rank; S-ranks under special conditions
ANBU: Can go on D-rank, C-rank, B-rank, A-rank; S-ranks under special conditions; Can lead D-ranks without approval.
Sannin: Can attend and lead all level missions

Special Conditions: include approval, or request from a higher-up. Namely, the kages.
Leading missions: Anyone under the rank of sannin must be approved by BOTH kages before they can create, and lead a mission of any level.

Taking part in missions: All missions will have a chance of death. On D-ranks, it is severely unlikely bad things will happen, but you never know...As a result, take on higher-level missions at your own risk.

Money for missions: You will recieve money for posts you do in missions. To see the values, check the sticky on the bank. Money for missions will be collected once the mission is over and done with.

S-rank missions: If you are under sannin level, you must be approved or requested by the mission leader to take part, unless otherwise specified. S-ranks are highly dangerous, and even those of high skill are likely to die. Be warned...

Requesting missions: To request missions, go to the Hikage's office. Medical ninja, and those who seek missions of a darker setting, and higher caliber should report to the Yamikage's office.

Taking part in missions: Once a mission has been laid out, and ninja hve been requested, feel free to take part if you are of the right skill level. If you are under the required level, message the mission leader to request to take part. Once all positions have been filled, do NOT ask to join in. Example:

Posted in the B-rank section:
"Midori awaited 2 other ninja to take part in the journey through the dark forest" [Lame, but I don't care]

For this, anyone sp. jounin and higher could post under the topic, saying they'd wish to come. Missions are taken on a first come, first serve basis. If you were a chuunin, or genin who wished to take on this mission, you would message the mission leader (in this case, Midori) asking to take part before posting under the mission topic.

That's all for now. If you have any questions about missions, message me or Lucia.
Midori Akuhei
Midori Akuhei
Ex-Yamikage :: The insane, dead zombie chick
Ex-Yamikage :: The insane, dead zombie chick

http://narutoninja.heavenforum.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum