I forgot my password

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» IM ZAKUZU!!!....*AHEM*....MEOW???..no...MONKEYS!!!
Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:27 am by Ken

» Umm... So... I was just wondering...
Mon Sep 21, 2009 7:40 pm by Midori Akuhei

» Ask the person below you a question! =D
Fri Sep 11, 2009 11:54 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» D-RANK: FIND THE MISSING DOG
Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:44 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» Unni's and Imouto's Training
Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:37 pm by Aki Tsukichou

» B-Rank: Retrieving the Philosophers Stone
Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:14 pm by Ken

» FUCK WE DIED!!
Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:08 pm by Ken

» S-RANK: FINDING KATAKI'S WHEREABOUTS
Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:44 pm by Osamu

» A-RANK: WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE.
Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:40 pm by Osamu

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 17 on Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:13 am

Korean Barbeque

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Korean Barbeque

Post  Yori Yuhi on Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:52 am

Yori walked towards the Korean Barbeque with a grin, ready to eat. She looked down at Aki then smiled down at her. "I think you're gonna like this restaurant Aki-kun, it's got lots of different foods to choose from." she said with a grin.
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Korean Barbeque

Post  Aki Tsukichou on Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:16 am

(Oh~ So it's not just me. xD)

I returned Yori's grin with a sneaky smile of my own. "Yes, I think so, too. In fact, I think that it's my favorite restaurant already," I said with a sly grin.
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi on Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:20 am

She chuckled when she noticed the sly look plastered on Aki's face. "Wait till you get inside, you'll probably like it even more than you do now." She walked through the entrance of the restaurant and over to the waiter at the waiting counter. "Table for two please..." she asked politely.
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou on Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:29 am

While Yori ordered a table for two, I looked around inside. It looked like a typical Korean restaurant, as expected. It felt cozy and familiar, and I realized that what I said to Yori about this being my favorite restaurant was not just a joke.
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi on Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:36 am

"I can tell by the look on this place you've fallen in love with this restaurant already." she joked with a small laugh. Their waiter came in a few seconds later to give them their menus.

"I'll have a water with a lemon wedge please to start."
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou on Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:44 am

I laughed lightly. "Yea, I guess I have," I said, somewhat wistfully. I turned to the waiter, also, to give him my order without looking once at the menu.

"Umm... Could I have a 녹차 (nok-cha), please?"

"Sure," the waiter said, jotting down our orders. He left, but returned almost immediately with our drinks. He set them down carefully in front of us.

"Give me your order anytime you girls are ready, alright?" He gave us a friendly smile and left.

Last edited by Aki Tsukichou on Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot an important detail.)
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi on Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:52 am

(Oi, what's a nok-cha? XD)

She nodded as she watched the waiter walk off to take other customers orders. She was silent for a moment before she decided to break the ice with a question that had been bugging for a while now. She wasn't sure if it wasn't paranoia, but she had to figure out soon.

"Hey Aki-kun, mind if I ask you something?" she suddenly asked.
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou on Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:11 am

(Tehehe. Green tea! ^^ By the way, make sure you tell me when you want to go. I know it must be pretty late over there. :/)

"Sure, go ahead," I replied. I took off my black beret, turned around, and hung it on the back of my chair. I started to straighten out my clothes, which consisted of a white tank top -which was underneath a black blazer- a black skirt, and a pair of long black socks. I then proceeded to swing my feet, which were shod in a pair of black shoes, as I waited for her incoming question.

Last edited by Aki Tsukichou on Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar~)
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi on Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:22 am

(Lol, yeah I probably should get going after this message; 1:20 am over here. Thanks for worrying though, I wish there were more rpers out there like you that would actually consider the time difference. We can talk more tomorrow...well several hours from now anyway. XD)

"Well, after we had our sparring match, you said my name was Unni at one point. I'm not exactly sure if I was being really paranoid at the time or...if you were thinking of someone else. I just wanted to confirm the thoughts that have been bothering me for a while now..." she explained with a slightly sheepish look.
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou on Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:33 am

(Okies, no problem! And it's nothing. ^^ I was just lucky enough to get to know you a bit before actually RPing. :] Tell me when you're going, so that I can say a proper good-bye, yea? Very Happy)

I looked at her, puzzled for a moment, but my face cleared and I let out a peal of laughter.

"Oh, is that it? You had me worried for a second there." I took a sip of my tea before continuing.

"And don't look so sheepish, Yori-chan," I said, flapping a hand at her as if to fan away her meekness. "It's a perfectly righteous question."

I put my elbows on the table, folded my hands in front of me, and rested my head on my hands. "Do you know what a 녹차 (nok-cha) is?"

Last edited by Aki Tsukichou on Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Unnecessary word decimation. Rawr!)
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi on Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:39 am

[Okay, I'm gonna have to get going. Talk to ya soon Aki, hopefully later in the afternoon! *waves*]

She looks down at Aki's green tea for a brief moment before answering. "It's...green tea right? I don't drink a lot of it, but it soothes me after a long hard day of training." she said with a nod.

'How come she's...avoiding the question I asked her? Maybe it wasn't important...or something she didn't feel comfortable talking about. Nah, I'm thinking too much into this...' she shook the thought from her mind.
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou on Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:50 am

(Okay! Bye-bye! *waves back*)

"Right, right!" I exclaimed, my smile getting getting bigger. I lifted my head off of my hands and let my arms drop comfortably on the table.

"It's green tea," I said, nodding down at my cup briefly, "but in what language?"

I was very much enjoying my time with Yori, but something nagged at the back of my mind. For some reason, Yori looked just a tad... upset, for lack of a better term, and I couldn't figure out for the life of me why. Maybe it was just me, and that it was actually a look of confusion because I brought this up suddenly, but seeing my friend look like that made me a bit worried. I wondered if anything was going on.

Last edited by Aki Tsukichou on Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:56 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Better wording. Grammar. Better wording.)
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi on Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:22 pm

"Hm...I think it's Korean." she replies with a meek smile.

For some reason, her mind would keep flashing back to that name Aki had called her earlier today. 'I wonder if...this name...Unni is someone she might know?' she pondered in her mind. 'It's too early to jump to conclusions though...' she told herself.
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou on Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:53 pm

"Yup!" I chirped. "And guess what language 'unni' is in!"

Behind my smile, I watched Yori closely, trying to read her expression, but I kept drawing a blank. 'She's unusually quiet...' I thought.

Last edited by Aki Tsukichou on Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : G-r-a-m-m-a-r)
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi on Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:58 pm

She stayed quiet for a moment when she mentioned that name again, before tapping her chin throughtfully hoping to hide the fact that inwardly she had been concerned about that name for quite some time now. "Hm...to tell you the truth, I'm not exactly so sure." she admitted with a slightly sheepish laugh.
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou on Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:04 pm

I laughed, too.

"'언니 (un-nee or unni)' is a Korean word, too!" I laughed lightly again. "Sorry for beating around the bush, but I thought that you'd be less confused if I explained this before I cleared up what 'unni' actually meant: I'm Korean." I smiled.
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi on Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:09 pm

She sat there for a moment holding back the urge to face palm once she had given her the answer. "Really, that's pretty interesting, guess that explains why you were using a word I wasn't very familiar with. So...what does 'Unni' actually mean?" she finally asked.
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou on Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:24 pm

"'Unni' means..." I paused to see how I should go about in explaining this.

"'Unni' means 'big sister' in Korean. It's a term that's usually used by females. Males have their own word that they use to say 'big sister,' which is 누나 (noo-na or nuna). Both 'unni' and 'nuna' don't always mean a 'blood-related sister'. It's like 'onee-san' and 'onii-san' in Japanese. You use them to refer to someone close to, but older than, yourself." I blushed lightly when I finished.

"Oh, um, sorry. That was kind of long... Did I make any sense?" I was becoming flustered, but I tried to keep my cool. And maybe failed.

Last edited by Aki Tsukichou on Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Capitalization.)
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi on Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:28 pm

She stared at Aki in surprise for a moment taking in all her words before she ended up tackling her into a brief yet 'sisterly' embrace. "Aw, that's really sweet of you Aki, if I knew what 'unni' meant this whole time, my reaction would've been completely different when you first called me that." she said before pulling away, giving her a warm smile.
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou on Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:35 pm

I didn't really expect that Yori would end up pouncing on me like that, so when she did, I froze momentarily, but the warmth of her hug thawed me out. When she pulled away, I had a fluttering sensation in my heart that I could only describe as "the fuzzies." (LOL!) I smiled a real, genuine smile.

"So... umm.... 'Unni' okay with you?" I asked shyly.

(By the way, did you know that we get munny for training?! :DDDD!)
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi on Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:43 pm

[Oh yeah, so we'll probably get more money once the admins look at our posts! XD]

"Of course, I don't mind at all." she smiled down at her. "As long as I get to call you 'Imouto-chan' from time to time." she said with a small wink and a laugh.
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou on Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:47 pm

(Actually, I just looked at the bank sticky, and I think we're supposed to enter it ourselves. Except that I don't know how I should count the posts. ._.)

"Okay," I said, smiling warmly. I took another sip of my nok-cha.
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi on Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:51 pm

[Hm, maybe we're supposed to post it on the same part we posted our 200 dollars on.]

"So, you know what 'Imouto' means then Aki-kun?" she asked with a small grin, propping her chin on her laced hands.
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aki Tsukichou on Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:58 pm

(Yea... But how do we count it? O_o;; Like, count every time we actually trained, or all the posts that we made in there, regardless of whether it was conversation or not? >_<)

"Umm... I thought it meant 'little sister,' but..." I fidgeted and blushed lightly. "Was I... wrong?"
Aki Tsukichou
Genin
Genin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Yori Yuhi on Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:02 pm

[I'm not sure anymore...I'm more confused than I was before. Guess we'll have to ask Midori when she comes back on. >.<]

"Yup, you guess right...Imouto-chan!" she laughed a little bit. "You shouldn't doubt yourself so much."

A few seconds later, the waiter arrived at their table, asking what they wanted to order. "I'll order some teriyaki chicken and a little rice in soy sauce on the side please."
Yori Yuhi
Jounin
Jounin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next